Call Back Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. Acceptance of crime by wife

Anonymous

Q.Acceptance of crime by wife
Hi,
I filed a criminal complaint against wife's CA cousin with ICAI, for hacking, access etc. of my income tax id. There, in WS, wife filed a Notary Attached Affidavit wherein wife informed/declared that she done all access from CA's laptop by visiting his house and CA conveyed otp to her in good faith as he was not aware about the family dispute between me and my wife. I handed over that affidavit to I.O.
Meanwhile i filed complaint case u/s 156(3) and on hon'ble court's order FIR registered followed by chargesheet filed. Charge sheet consist of that affidavit. Now hearing is in process.

1. Can i take any action through the above affidavit against my wife on immediate basis filing any application in between hearing dates through the concern hon'ble court.
2. Is there any other action through which i could brought the above affidavit in hon'ble court's notice and request for the swift action as in Affidavit she already admitted the access of my income tax id.
3. Any other swift action, i could request hon'ble court through immediate application.

A. ) Dear Client,
Since the matter is already in the Court it will not be right to say something which will not be proper or in the interest of justice.Better to talk to your Advocate who will explain you the procedure.

A. ) hacking other person's detail (by knowing/guessing their password) is illegal let law take its own course of shape.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Thanks for the reply.
Sir, can i take some early hearing advantage on the affidavit which was filed with written statement of CA and now a part of charge sheet in proceedings where wife admitted that all acts done by her.

My answers are as follows:

Ans: You can file perjury case against her.

Ans: You can also file a criminal case against your CA for sharing information with your wife as it is infringement of your personal privacy.

Ans: Other information will be shared on your discussion on phone.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Thanks a lot sir for your advise.'
Para no. 1
Q1 That she filed the admitted affidavit in ICAI with the Written Statement of her Cousin CA. The same is provided to IO which is now a part of charge sheet in hon'ble court. Hence, can i use it against wife to decide on earliest?

Download the Clients App on

7604047602
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT

startUpIndia

Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro