Q. Agreement break

Dear sir/ madam,
I have consulted one online portal for work from home.they initially sent a bond with a stamp on it without any sign and asked me to send my Aadhar copy. After few days I left the work by intimating them about my personal problem.now they are phoning me to pay amount for bond breakage or i would face legal action.Is digital sign is valid for any agreement.Is it really a serious issue.if I have sent my scanned signature,would it make me liable for the bond.please suggest me an advice..

A. Dear Client,
I have nothing to add to what other Advocates have already stated.
But I would like to answer the questions raised by you.
Digital signature validity
What is the validity period of a Digital Signature Certificate? The Certifying Authorities are authorized to issue a Digital Signature Certificate with a validity of one or two years.

Physical documents are signed manually, similarly, electronic documents, for example e-forms are required to be signed digitally using a Digital Signature Certificate.
Digital Signatures are legally admissible in a Court of Law, as provided under the provisions of IT Act, 2000.

A. This is a pure fraud and there are some fraudulent companies which are doing this all across the country. You do not have to worry and just ignore them. In case they call you and trouble then tell them you are recording all the details and you will complaint to cyber cell of the local police.

Yes it will be problem but you can take several defenses if they file any such case and be aware that court expenses will be more than recovery amount. Normally no such case will be filed.