ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Bank civil issue
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (521)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1950)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1523)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (322)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (476)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1049)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1857)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2743)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Bank civil issue

Placeholder image


posted 3 months ago

I took a business loan from a bank in 2007 after taking the loan then for two years I paid loan months of money Then suddenly my business was closed Then I could not pay the money in the month of the month The letters were coming from the bank One day I went to the bank and said I want to repay the loan completely How much will I pay? Then the manager gave me a calculation And I took a date from the manager And I wanted to pay the loan on that date And then I told the manager that sir I just want to pay the whole lona I'll pay the money together, sir a little less Then the manager did not accept it first and then I said no more than sir But the manager did not tell me once that you will lose your loss and you will never get the loan And I paid less than 10 thousand to the bankAnd the manager gave me a compromise settlement paper
Then after two years I started a business again And I need some money again Then I went to another bank again The bank gave me all the papers and said that everything is okay Come on in such a day I went to the bank that day and told me bank Your name is civil
You will no longer get a loan from anywhere And then I came to know about this issue in the previous bank They said that this matter has been done for you to give less than 10 thousand rupees Then I told the bank that you solved my problem And the bank said it is no longer in our hands

Please sir help me how to I solve my this big issue
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
You may approach the High Court and it has special powers to give you some relief.
For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. File writ
Vidhikarya Lawyer

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Sunil Kumar Singh

Experience: 17 Year(s)

Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us