ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Tenant Redevelopement

Q. Tenant Redevelopement

Placeholder image


posted 2 months ago

I have two flats in the rental building. One RK and another single room. One is with written lease and other is without written lease. I am paying rent, electricity bills, water bills and incidental maintenance charges for flat without lease for last 12 years. For leased room I get receipt of rent. In the same receipt it is mentioned that additional money received for other room. I had also paid deposit for the non-written leased room but without any receipt. if property goes for re-development should I be treated as legal tenant of both the rooms. If so what will be my rights.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 1 of 1 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
You can claim re-indictment after redevelopment of the property if necessary approach Civil Court.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
View {{count[0]}} Reply
Placeholder image


Replied 2 months ago

Redevelopment is on ownership basis.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us