ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Police filed contradictory status reporst in Hon'ble High Court
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1943)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (547)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1045)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1850)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2735)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Police filed contradictory status reporst in Hon'ble High Court

Placeholder image


posted 3 months ago

I had been trapped in a fake rape case. The complainant files the complaint with police and then withdraws the complaint when she came to ps for enquiry. After 7 months she again approaches court u/s 156(3). The court ordered the Fir. We approaches to session and bail got dissmissed. We approaches to Hon'ble High Court where we got interim then from sessions I got regular bail.
Meanwhile, on hearing, the Hon'ble High Court asked 2-3 status reports from the police which were contradictory itself like in one report police said there is a alleged cd which is not handover by me, whereas we told to court that the alleged cd is in police file. Then in Next report police said they found the cd and sent to fsl.
One day police given the statement in MM court that accused joined the investigation and cooperating. On next day in Hon'ble High Court same i.o. given the statement that the accused is not cooperating and both statements are on record.
I approaches High Court Legal aid office where they denied saying that these are minor issues. No case will made out whereas if we did not produce the written statement then our bail would be dismissed.
a) Is that my complaint is useless.
b) Then now the complaint has been forwarded to NHRC and they fwd to DCP.
c) Please confirm whether is there any other platform to complaint?
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
It is difficult to say anything without knowing the complete case history.
It is always advisable to finish the case as soon as possible.
Your conducting lawyer is the right person to talk on the subject.
Shanti Ranjan Behera

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shanti Ranjan Behera

Experience: 22 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
You may approach the concerned for necessary relief.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Kindly send a copy of Charge sheet for examine.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Sunil Kumar Singh

Experience: 17 Year(s)

Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us