Q. CIVIL

AMAR CHANDRA DE

Q.CIVIL
IF CALCUTTA HIGH COURT WHILE PASSING AN ORDER IN DIVISION BENCH AGAINST SINGLE BENCH ORDER, DO NOT FOLLOW/OVERLOOK SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS OF HON'BLE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA IN WP(C)) WHO DIRECTS TO MOVE UNDER ARTICLE 226 OF THE CONSTITUTION TO HIGH COURT AND THEN IF THE PRESIDENT OF INDIA, DO NOT TAKE ANY ACTION OR FAILS TO IMPLEMENT THE SC ORDER UNDER ARTICLE 142 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA WHEN APPROACHED, WHAT TO DO NEXT IN THAT CASE?

Difficult to comment without knowing the full case history.

AMAR CHANDRA DE

At present a representation on our part on this matter has been forwarded from President of India's Secretariate to the Secretary General of H'ble Supreme Court of India, we will wait for a resonable period after which we will contact you for the next steps. Kindly allow this time. We are grateful for your reply and support.

A. ) Sir, please share full details for better assistance.
Thanks.

AMAR CHANDRA DE

I am ready to share full details. Hope it will be necessary atleast 2 hours to go through all the details and are you ready to spend for it? If the answer is in affirmative kindly call me where I and my friend can meet you with date and place in calcutta at the earliest.

AMAR CHANDRA DE

May it be possible to arrange a sitting in your Vidhikarya Office in Calcutta with you or any one on behalf of you at the earliest to share all the orders and other documents/evidences in this regard
you need?

Sure sir, I will ask my team to connect with you and we can see what can be done
Thanks.

AMAR CHANDRA DE

No answer can be given without going through the contents of orders passed by Hon’ble Division Bench of Calcutta High Court.