NDA violate NDA violate

In December I joined one company (india). At joining time they asked me that you have to work 3 months without payroll after that we will gonna appoint you as a employee. I agreed that condition and joined that company. So for first three months they assign me some dummy works which is not used in any company projects. After three months(in March) I asked them for my payroll but they said you have to work one more month as you have to learn more things. Again I trusted them(that's my mistake) in last week of March they involved me in one project and asked me to sign NDA so I did that one ( The only document I signed in that company) in April I again asked for my offer letter so they said me you didn't complete your 90 working days(at joining time they said 3 months) at this point I felt they are cheating with me and after this project they no longer need me. So I quit that company before quitting I deleted that dummy projects(I didn't delete any other document) and those files are easily recoverable. But last night I received one mail from company that we reviewed your account and you deleted some files. We have all proof and you signed nda so we are going to file police complaint against you. I didn't disclose anything related with any project. And these files are created before agreement. What should I do I am worried about my career. Please help (P.S. These files are created using pirated software and I asked them for license copy but they didn't provide) ?

A.dear client in your matter You should send them a Legal Notice without delay.

A.It is the Company will be in trouble if they file complaint any form of complaint before any agency,because they have not paid your salary. Further if you have record of your employment with company and your attendance records etc., you can file a complaint citing all irregularities including non payment of salary & benefits ,before Asst Labour Commissioner of you city .He will issue notice & initiate action. If need engage a Labour Lawyer to take up you case with ALC or Police as the case may be & protect your self.

NILANJAN CHATTERJEE

A.If they file a complaint against you, it is them to prove whether you violated the NDA Clause moreover it is also impossible for us to comment without looking in the NDA Agreement. If you haven't disclosed any secretive information to anyone outside, there is nothing to get tensed about.

Johnson Thangiah

A.Sir,
You lodge a complaint before the police and complaint copies and other documents to be sent to State Human Rights Commission for immediate action.

question iconResignation before end of service bond.
Dear Sir, u just ignore their calls and messages. for such meagre amount they may not approach court to recover the amount. The law on this point is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BOND - EMPLOYER SHOULD NOT BE UNREASONABLE Fertiliser and Chemical Travancore Pvt. Ltd v. Ajay Kumar and Others Three trainees were selected by the employer who signed a bond stating that they would obtain two years of training in the company and after the training they will put in at least five years of service in the company. In the event of breach of this condition Rs. 10,000 was to be paid as reasonable amount of compensation for the damages to be likely incurred by the employer. The trainee resigned after five months of training. The High Court of Kerala held in this case that though the candidates were selected for training and not for permanent service, it still involved a lot of time, energy and expenses of the employer. The employer will surely suffer loss when a trainee breaks the condition of bond and walks off. The employer is derived of the expected service of a competent person. Breach of bond by the trainee is aspect entailing damages to the employer. Only the quantum of damages needs to be decided.
question iconGratuity Claims - have set up a new entity as an LLP firm
Dear Sir, it depends upon the mutual understanding between old company and new company. But, under any circumstances the eligible employees can't be denied gratuity.
question iconDual Employement , Asking for recovery.
Since you were on notice period in your previous company therefore you haven't received the release letter from that company and in the same time you started working in another company without informing them the same. You have done a mistake for sure but you should seek an apology from the company and request them to give you another chance since it was an accidental mistake as you were unaware of the same that during serving notice period you cannot join any other company. Hence you request your present company to give you another chance otherwise you may hamper your career. You should take the help of an advocate for solving your problem.
question iconSalary of appointed Director
You must send a legal notice to the concerned authority for making the payment of your due salary within 15 days from the receipt of your legal notice but if they fail to comply with your legal notice then you may sue the concerned company for not providing you the legitimate salary within the specified time, which is your exclusive right, before the competent court of law with the help of an advocate.
question iconABOUT BOND BREAKAGE AMOUNT
Dear Client, First of all why you want to file the case against the organisation. What are the difficulties you were or are facing then you can send a legal notice against the organisation. And may file a suit against them.