goverment contract case goverment contract case

sir,we contracted with cpwd .From the date of contract they have not given us the instruction to start the work and there is already 60 days passed and we have to start the work within 180 dys of official announcement of bid..but now i have fallen ill suffering from high sugar and not able to perform the contract and wants to cancel the contract but i want my security amount back as this is an impossiblity to perform the contract and contract becomes void and on the basis of void contract i want my security amount back..is there any way to go ahead and claim for security amount?

You may approach High Court and get some relief.

N Shekhar

A.We need to go through the contract documents and only after that we can advise what best you can do to withdraw from contract. If required we can file a court case in the matter.

question iconConviction of 7 years under ipc 420, 467
Dear Sir, Depending upon contents of the Judgment and seriousness of the offences your uncle may get bail if you hire the services of Senior Advocate practicing on criminal side and having face value in the High Court.
question iconThe employer is refusing to give a reliving letter
Dear Client, As per the facts which have been provided, you can send a legal notice to the employer mentioning all the facts and if no action is taken after that as well then you can file a Civil suit. Hope this clarifies your query and requirement. Thank you.
question iconRegarding fee payment in a central university where i will not study for 1 year
Dear Client The college might have some rules or regulations regarding the payment of fees. You must check the documents and then talk to the college authorities firstly, in case you feel there's any kind of injustice you have been through. or you may approach the civil court for the same. Thanks Regards
question iconComplat MC haibowal
Dear Sir, You can file public interest litigation petition and also approach media and social networks to redress public grievance. I could have explained more if background is known to me. If background is made known in full then legal experts will be in position to understand correctly. Moreso, the background must be in brief. Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers.
question iconRelease of fund
Dear Client, This is a very subjective question. The type of bill matters and usually, they tend to specify the time frame by when the funds will be released in the parliament and the bill. So, a more narrowed question is required to give a definite answer. Thank you