ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Apostle enqury
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (146)
Civil (1938)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (544)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (543)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1038)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1844)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (253)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2731)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (133)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Apostle enqury

Helo sir iam applied job in malta,now all documents i send,now company tell you apostle your ITI certificate ,i apotled my original certificate then i send scaned copy in reply this type need

( True copy of original??

This means that you go to a professional person who photo copy the original certificate, use his rubber stamp and writes true copy of original certicate and signs it.

Then you go for apostile to proof the signature.)

Pls help me,certificate copy doing apostle
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 4 of 4 Responses

A. You can do two things

1. Provide self attested copy [which is acceptable all over]
2. Provide a copy attested by the SDM [I don't think this will be required]
Also, do enquire why do they need such certificate for a job.
Shreyash Mohta

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 4 weeks ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Submit self attested copies which now acceptable

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. dear client in your case ITI Certificates issued by a State must be authenticated from the same State. For example, if the person take ITI certificate in Karnataka, the ITI Certificate will need to be Attested from the Karnataka Secretary of State then it is Apostilled by the MEA. An alternative to this is to get SDM Apostille. Firstly, the ITI Certificate will be attested from the Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM) after that finally the ITI Certificate will be Apostilled from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) or from Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA), Government of India. The second method is preferred since it consumes less time and is less expensive. However, please make sure that your employer/university accepts SDM Apostille.
If the country requesting the ITI Certificate is not a member of the Hague Apostille Convention, then the documents may require further authentication through the MEA India and legalization through the Embassy / Consulate office of the other country.
Apostilles can be complicated. Don’t leave this process to untrained employees or non-professionals who do not fully understand the Apostille process and the unique requirements of certain countries. Your paperwork could be rejected costing you time and money. Don’t let this happen to you!

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Deepak Bade

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear sir don't provide it because it will be become Ur headache

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us