ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Marriage Rights
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (146)
Civil (1938)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (544)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (543)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1038)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1844)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (253)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2731)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (133)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Marriage Rights

Placeholder image


posted 4 weeks ago

I am married legally and we had marriage registry also one year past.But the problem is my husband has a ex-wife and a child but he left them about 5 years ago without any divorce as the girl was not good she was physically active with other boys.We are Muslim and he married her in Islam agreement they had not done any registry marrige.So the problem is I am scared the she didn't know about our marrige as we had done registry and marrige in House by Kaji we had not done marrige celebrations or ceremony we will do later as he is now busy with his work but .So if she comes to know about that she might come back and file case or do some disturbance or try to break our marrige by fighting with local areas mens or with her family.And my husband legally can't gave her divorce beacuse she was demanding a huge money which was impossible for my husband.Does our marrige have no right? can't we protect that situation?Is there any way to handle in this situation?
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Madam,
You have several options under several enactments to bring your husband and his family members to the terms.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Try to solve it peacefully otherwise settlement must for it

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 4 weeks ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us