Q. Business stalled due to real estate issues

Anonymous

Q.Business stalled due to real estate issues
Hi

I am looking for some advice on my present case with my restaurant business. There is a building which was run as foodcourt by 3 people. These 3 foodcourt in-charge guys had rented the building from the building owner at some deposit and rent. They took advance from me and ran the foodcourt for 4 months and stopped operations as they had some issues with the building owner. My 5lakh deposit amount was stuck with them and operator said the money is with building owner and building owner claimed he didn't receive from these guys. I waited for 1 year and tried to run something at this place and there was no sale or nothing. Now, all of a sudden the building owner comes and asks me to either vacate the place or pay 5lakh deposit again. The foodcourt was not operational and 2 more outlets were with me to make it run but we could not. Now, do I have a legal chance to fight the owner and stay there until he makes the foodcourt operational and pay rent thereafter?

You may immediately initiate civil litigation.

A. ) According to Ur issue landlord are on right way . Because third party can't have any such rights. U can just file complaint against who was the privious tenant