regarding register marriage issues regarding register marriage issues

My self rajeev ..i register my marriage and received marriage certificate from register office from bangalore. i have submitted marriage photos and marriage invitation card .also 3 witness i have present in front of register..the marriage is registered under hindu marriage act 1955.but we have not conducted any marriage ...only garland exchange in temple..all document of marriage made by lawyer.(photes and invitation card).the address of marriage hall mention in invitation card also not correct. In future if groom family claim for false marriage or they claim in court for proof of marriage then how can i prove our marriage is valid ..if any verification happen from police side how i can prove that marriage is valid legally without any problem. ..kindly help me out i don't want to loose our marriage ..me and my girlfriend want to live together without any legally or family issues....kindly help us and give proper solution so that we can save our marriage.

A.Dear sir,

You get file suit for declaration seeking you are the legally wedded husband of your wife.

A.If Ur wife consent for it then nothing any issues

question iconFamily issue
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you need to convince your husband to stop this activity. If the condition remains the same, you can seek divorce.
question iconWhat to do my brother tortures my parents mentally and physically?
Sir you can file for a complaint of harassment against your brother with the permission of your parents
question iconharessment from a woman
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you should report this activity in the nearest police station in order to address this issue.
question iconPocso issue - Due to matrimonial issues
Dear Sir, It has become common for most of the spouses who are in disputes to take Posco Act and lodge false complaints against in-laws etc. The better course of defence is to go to High Court and get a stay order on such false FIR and ultimately it may be quashed.
question iconCivil stand certificate
Dear Sir, Such certificate normally will be issued by Revenue Department that Tahasildar or you may get declaration notarized and submit the same if it is acceptable.