Q. Insolvency and cheque bounce

Anonymous

Q.Insolvency and cheque bounce
I have taken money from some known people on interest and now I'am not able to repay the money. And people started to threaten me because of which i have relocate myself, but somehow they get to know that my relatives knew that where i have relocated. And they started to threaten my relatives with the help of police as they have some resources and they are demanding me to be there. What should I do??

Sayaree Ganguly

A. ) Dear Client,
Relocating isn't a solution. Problems are being faced by your relatives because of your fault. Speak to your creditors and try to settle it down amicably.
Thanks.

Sanjay Kumar Jha

A. ) Dear client,
This is a civil case as such you need not worry. Police cannot do anything unless there is cheque bounce case and whereas if you are getting threatening you may opt to lodge the FIR, for such reason to your family.

You may give me call and can have legal consultancy on my contact number through.

It is purely civil case as such you need not worry. Police cannot do anything unless cheque bounce case is filed and a conviction is recorded against you.

Please call me and take legal consultancy on my mobile through the administrators of this website.

A. ) Sir,
It is needless to say that because of your incapacity to pay your family and relatives are suffering. Your creditors will definitely try to find you with all possible means because they want their money back.
It is in the best of the interest that you either meet them or talk to them and tell them that at present you cannot pay but will pay either in installments or in any other way and will repay their sum.
If not this, then, settle it amicably with a compromise if possible.
Adv. Shreyash Mohta