Q. Sexual harassment

Neha Kajaria

Q.Sexual harassment
I faced a sexual harassment in an mnc working for. ICC investigated the matter in my favour but no action taken against the respondent. Now I have to leave the latter job also due to past experience as they communicated the matter to the later organisation also giving negative feedback. Now I am jobless. What legal action can be taken.

A. ) dear client in your case The case of sexual harassment having ended in your favour must have resulted in either a punishment to the offender and/or in some sort of compensation to you. Any bit of advice would depend on the documents available with you as proof.

Bharat Pawar

A. ) Dear Client
1) file case for compensation,damages and loss of employment quickly.
2) For more details revert to VIDHIKARYA..
CLICK ‘like’ if satisfied Please or CLICK ‘Talk to Lawyer‘ for further clarifications 

Prabhakara S K Shetty

A. ) The case of sexual harassment having ended in your favour must have resulted in either a punishment to the offender and/or in some sort of compensation to you. Instead, you say you are now jobless. Did you resign on your own ? or did they ask you to leave ? You have remedy against both the former company and offender.

A. ) First issue you have been deprived of your Right,Liberty & Security for which you can get your remedies. Secondly your company is responsible for all aforesaid protection.Thirdly they further punished you of your employment and now they are informing other organisations against you. All acts are against the law & Acts .You can take up a Professional Corporate Lawyer to file case for compensation,damages and loss of employment quickly.

A. ) First of all if the ICC has not taken any action then they are wrong and you should have raised your concern. Do you have a copy of the ICC outcome? If yes then you can move the criminal procedure against the person who harassed you. Secondly, if you are saying that your company informed your other employer about it and because of this you are jobless ( you must have a proof for this) then believe me you can take this company to court and not only teach them a lesson but also get compensation.

Neha Kajaria

Replied 1 year ago

Sir. They even did hard plotting to throw me out of the job when I first raised this issue in verbal note. I don't have any writing proof that they informed my later company. But yes different people in HR had discussion about this with me. After that It was a challenge to my dignity to work there as they wanted to know the details of the matter. Once again I was going through the same pain. So I decided to quit. The ICC report was shared with me on Aug 2017. Can I still move further to move criminal procedure being victim

Replied 1 year ago

Yes you can.

Neha Kajaria

Replied 1 year ago

What would be the outcome of the same. How would the respondent penalised as there are 2 respondents

Replied 1 year ago

If you need detailed discussion on this then please post your matter in the main platform then we can have a telephonic discussion. It is not possible to type here unless all the facts are heard.

A. ) You should realise there is stringent Sexual harassment laws in workplace and it is very serious matter in mnc. It is not in your control it is external serious issues. At the first instance you should have made all issues settled and at no time in future you should suffer for the serious lapses on the part of the mnc & management. Now they have stepped into very serious & difficult issues,It is better to consult a professional corporate lawyer and protect all your issues as per the prevailing laws & acts quickly.

Neha Kajaria

Replied 1 year ago

Sir. Pls simplify your comments. What exactly I must do.