Call Back Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. Builder Issue

Placeholder image


posted 1 year ago

Q.Builder Issue
Dear Sir/Madam,
I bought an under construction apartment and the construction has been going on for a long time. Recently, an insolvency resolution process has been initiated.
Because of this IRP, my association has adviced us to fill 'Form CA- For claims by financial creditors in a class' and submit it to the Interim Resolution Professional. I need your opinion about submitting this form-ca. Can you please provide your suggestions on the following queries?
1. As my property is already registered, is it safe to submit the form-ca?
2. What are the chances of getting the claim in such cases?
3. If I submit the form-ca to interim resolution professional, and if the judgment is not in favor of our association, as per individual expectations, will my apartment registration become void? and do I have to compulsorily accept the compensation that is given to me, if any? or do I have the option to hold on my registration and the ownership of the apartment?
Please provide your valuable suggestions. Thank you.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
To be in safer zone you must oblige and file necessary forms to get compensation etc.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Download the Clients App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Contact Details

[email protected]
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT


Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro