Q. Harish

Hari Kumar

Q.Harish
My name is Harish Iam a businessman I had taken a mortgage loan from lnt I had made emi clearance for two years recently my business underwent a huge loss where I was not able to make payment regularly from past 6 months it is irregular but I am still making the payment through collection executive. But lately collection executive harrasment is high he first says to vaccate the house immediately every time he calls. He comes to our house in our absence and calls up from neighbour mobile number, it is difficult for us to handle him though iam recovering and willing to pay I need sometime to make payment. But bank executive are not understanding what to do

A. ) Send them a legal notice for the same as such things cannot be allowed. There have been guidelines clearly given by RBI and the SC but these people still do not listen.

Inspite of repeated directions from RBI and Supreme Courts the crooks are doing the same. They became head ache to every bank customer. Better you get issue a legal notice and file a suit for restraining them from interfering with your and your family members privacy and property except with due course of law. Let them go to courts.

A. ) you can file a civil suit to restrain them from your house upon an assurance of timely payment,
if any of them misbehave, lodge a criminal complaint in the police