Q. Can mail confirmation from the Builder's Post Sales team considered as evidence?

Amit Raj

Q.Can mail confirmation from the Builder's Post Sales team considered as evidence?
This is regarding the new 2BHK apartment that I booked in Pune 2 years before. It was an under-construction property and now it is getting almost ready.
My query is about 2 years before builder has committed me that he will provide Kitchen Trollies in the Kitchen and PoP in the Leaving Room because this was not mentioned in the Agreement by them. Now, they are saying that we will NOT provide trollies and PoP because it is not mentioned in the Agreement.

Now, Evidence Act provisions are amended as such evidence is also advisable by the Courts.

Adv. Manoj Kumar Singh

A. ) Hi dear send them a legal notice on behalf of that e mail and also raise your concern about the misrepresentation of sales team and return things, ask them to compensate otherwise they will be responsible for their fraud and misrepresentation on the part of sales team as per vicarious liability under the penal code of India.

Amit Raj

Thank you for the reply sir!

Firstly, I will raise this concern face to face with Builder. If he does not agree or agrees fully only then I will send them a legal notice.

Adv. Manoj Kumar Singh

OK... You can call me for any help Adv. Manoj Kumar Singh Ali zaidi and Singh associates Advocates and consultants Tis Hazari court Delhi you can ask my number from Vidhikarya customer care

A. ) If it is mentioned on braucer then you can claim on it otherwise not possible