Q. Can I go for child custody

Anonymous

Q.Can I go for child custody
Points I have Child Custody

1. My wife took my kid to her parent's house and left him over there as of now no one is updating about my kid
2. My Wife, Father-in-law, and mother-in-law not responding to my messages and not lifting the phone calls
3. I want to see my kid it is being one week and I am missing him

Below are the points based on my past experience I feel my kid is not in safe hands

1. Both my father-in-law/mother-in-law are not much aware of things that to kids vaccine and details, under his surveillance my wife left my kid and father-in-law at a local hospital in Hyderabad (OLD bowenpally). So this local doctor gave my kid a wrong vaccine which should not be given at that month. Right now my kid is under the surveillance of my father-in-law/mother-in-law so I am worried how is he doing
2. Few instances I have noticed that my wife giving priority to her office work rather than kids vaccine
a. On 29th June 2019, I have scheduled an appointment with a doctor for vaccination on the same day my wife has been to the office and didn’t return on time of the appointment
b. On 1st July 2019, I have scheduled another appointment with a doctor for vaccination at 6:30 PM which she is aware of, I have planned my day at the office and reached home on time but she is still at the office without any sort intimation to me. Post that she reached home around 7:00 PM then we took him to hospital for vaccination
3. My wife communicated me way back that her mother (My mother-in-law) is not able to take care of the kid all alone. So I have sent my maid to assist her during my visits to home town. Now that she took him forcefully and there is no maid assisting her. I am worried about how my kid is doing

A. ) You can file a child custody case but let me tell you it will never be in your favor till the time the child is not 5 to 7 years as till that time the mother is said to be the local guardian of the child and hence all child custody cases filed by the male parent at this point of time does not reap good results.
You can however get visiting rights.

You may get visitation rights if you file child custody case in a local Family Court.

A. ) File children custody suit immediately

Anonymous

How to file

Approach to the any local lawyer