Q. loan and online work

Anonymous

Q.loan and online work
Hai , Myself Shazia Fathima
searching in many websites i found onine work, they told me to send documents i sended them later they submitted my all documents to bank and from company side they took loan , as i told them i don't need any loan . they said if want to work have to take loan and said i will get a confirmation call just say it yes . i got a call and said them yes.later they sended me agreement regarding loan have to pay in 3 EMI . as i come to know about it, i refused to take a loan. they didn't listended me . after that i called bank department to cancel loan i haven't took please cancel it but,they told it dispersed can't get cancel now.just because i have to pay loan i started doing work they have provided.the work was to complete 10000 captcha's in 10days . i worked day and night and anyhow completed more than 10000 captcha's and submitted . daily my reports was displaying i was checking my reports daily . i typed only 80 captcha's wrong but in reports being right also it was showing wrong, i called helpline and showed them through DESK APPLICATION .they told they will check and update it but , they haven't.after days report displayed i calculated all and i got 93% of accuracy i asked them to send my salary as i had achieved 90% of accuracy.after 3weeks i got a call from financial deparment to pay my loan otherwise they will send me notice . i spoke with company and said them to give my salary they refused saying i didn't achieved 90% of accuracy . i told them i had achieved 93% of accuracy but they asking me proof.they terminated my ID how can i send proof. i said them to send my reports and they sended me but my report has been changed its showing 88% of accuracy.i said them but they are saying show proof . i requested them to check my report again they told they will verify and later on saying me that i had breach the agreement by doing platform update degrade in running work.so , please help me out of this.

A. ) File a complain in the local P.S> cyber crime cell.
Send them a legal notice [which they will not respond to]
Talk and send a complain letter to the bank
file a case of cheating, fraud, misrepresentation, misappropriations of funds, and other various provisions against such company.
Also, keep as many proofs as possible and keep print outs of everything as they will act as evidence in the court to prove you innocent.

Anonymous

Thank You so much for your advice Sir.

Anonymous

Thank You so much for your advice Sir.

Welcome.

Anonymous

Hello Sir,
The bank has sended me the legal notice.
I stay in PG , i was working but, 1 month back i left the job . as i have to pay for PG i don't have money so i did online job but they cheated me not gave my salary.as i have to pay 20000 for PG and send 10000 for my home . so please Sir, help in getting my salary . if i get full salary i will give you 10000.please help me.

Please consult me for the same so that I can help you in this matter and try getting your money back to you.
Thanks.

Anonymous

Hai , Myself Shazia Fathima
searching in many websites i found onine work, they told me to send documents i sended them later they submitted my all documents to bank and from company side they took loan , as i told them i don't need any loan . they said if want to work have to take loan and said i will get a confirmation call just say it yes . i got a call and said them yes.later they sended me agreement regarding loan have to pay in 3 EMI . as i come to know about it, i refused to take a loan. they didn't listended me . after that i called bank department to cancel loan i haven't took please cancel it but,they told it dispersed can't get cancel now.just because i have to pay loan i started doing work they have provided.the work was to complete 10000 captcha's in 10days . i worked day and night and anyhow completed more than 10000 captcha's and submitted . daily my reports was displaying i was checking my reports daily . i typed only 80 captcha's wrong but in reports being right also it was showing wrong, i called helpline and showed them through DESK APPLICATION .they told they will check and update it but , they haven't.after days report displayed i calculated all and i got 93% of accuracy i asked them to send my salary as i had achieved 90% of accuracy.after 3weeks i got a call from financial deparment to pay my loan otherwise they will send me notice . i spoke with company and said them to give my salary they refused saying i didn't achieved 90% of accuracy . i told them i had achieved 93% of accuracy but they asking me proof.they terminated my ID how can i send proof. i said them to send my reports and they sended me but my report has been changed its showing 88% of accuracy.i said them but they are saying show proof . i requested them to check my report again they told they will verify and later on saying me that i had breach the agreement by doing platform update degrade in running work.and the bank has sended me the legal notice so , please sir help me in getting my salary..