Q. Cheating relationship....and love mateers

Anonymous

Q.Cheating relationship....and love mateers
first of all I had a first love in FB.....and that loved broken by my frnds........in that gap my collegmate introduced the second love the boy whose name was Ashwin and he was engineering colg student.......he loves u very much and he loves u from the 2nd year.......so I thought that he loved me truly......and we had a meeting with both of them....and he said that he loves me truly........after he touched me he said that that I'm other religion and Ur another religion and caste is not same .......like that .....but which itself I said him before he agreed that we can love each other.....and after having the intimate relationship he said that it is not acceptable to marry you in front of the ATM place......... everytime I phones and asked the girl ABT that she too Sayed that he loved me truly he is simply playing to you but he loves you truly........

I believed in that......after the relationship the next day they asked for 10000 rs as he had lost his big amount of money in his company......so he his asking for loan to everyone ......so I gave him.....and he said that he will return back the money but he didn't ........they changed the topic as I went to the first love and some girls are there they will give the money and say to use them.....like that girl are you they said to me when I called the collegmate

I want to know that if I give complaint .....the complaint doesn't stand and changes to myself .......or I will get justice...because it was in my presence......so help me out what happens if I give the complaint too

A. ) File a police complaint as soon as possible.

A. ) Go to the nearest police station and file complaint against them immediately

A. ) Dear Madam,
You may lodge police complaint and get remedy.