Start a crypto hedge fund company in India Start a crypto hedge fund company in India

I want to know how to start a cryptocurrency-related company in India and do business legally?
Is crypto hedge funds legal in India?
Can Indians Invest in crypto hedge funds?
Can Indian companies start crypto hedge funds legally?
Please explain to me how to establish a crypto-related company in India?

NITHYANANDAN SUNDARESAN

A.Dear Client

I understand the Crypto Currency, Litho Currency have huge value in market. But in India it is not because in bangalore a person was arrested for affixing cypto ATM.

It is not advisable to invest or start.

But in future days if countries startered investing it will have global demand in market.

Advise not to use or do in it because people or not legally recognized in india.

There are so many issues if you start such company in India.

A.1. Crypto currency is not legal in India,

question iconOnline data entry job issue
Dear Sir, The fake job offer fraud. They promise a job - but first you must pay. Please do not send money via Western Union. This page: The fake job fraud, see also Internet fraud update , The mo...
question iconSar mere loan settlement karwana he plzzzz koi advice mil jaaye to
Dear Client for that you need to reach out to the bank/NBFC who sanctioned the loan to you and discuss with them on the OTS scheme. If they agree then you can very well get it done.
question iconASKING HELP
Dear Client Though begging is illegal in India but you can ask for help from others it would be better if you take helps of an NGO they will help you in finding job. Hope it helps.
question iconASKING FITRA
Dear Client It is not illegal, it is rule that every adult Muslim who possesses food in excess of their needs must pay zakat al-Fitr (fitrana). Hope it helps.
question iconNeed Legal Help to take legal action on meesho
Dear Client Meesho is a company and can sue and can be sued, so yes you can take legal actions against the company. Hope it helps.