Divorce Lawyers in Nagpur
Finding a lawyer in India is not difficult now
You can have many queries on divorce:
- What is the procedure for divorce?
- What will be the total cost of divorce?
- Who will get the property?
- How long divorce process will take?
- Can I get the custody of the child/children?
- How do courts decide on child custody?
- After divorce is it necessary to keep husband’s name?
Divorce is the total disintegration of a marriage union before the demise of either life partner. It includes the cancelation of legitimate obligations and exception from any past marital obligations or bonds between the said accomplices. After divorce, one's singlehood is legitimized and they are allowed to remarry. Simply put, it is the end of the relationship between the man and the woman who were together due to the wedlock.
Common reason which is giving rise to divorce is Sec 498A of IPC. Many people are looking for options to go for divorce because of 498a.
Other reasons which can lead to divorce cases are domestic violence, cruelty, impotency, harassment, physical abuse, adultery, mental torture etc.
Child Custody is Important?
Child custody is a complex process which court gives lot of importance. An expert divorce lawyer in Nagpur can guide you through the entire legal process which is applicable in your case.
Can I divorce online?
Getting a divorce Online is not possible but filing case online is possible which has started post covid situation.
Consult with your divorce lawyer in Nagpur to understand the process and how you can proceed for filing. Expert divorce lawyers in Nagpur can help you to deal with this difficult situation legally.
There are several policies which are applicable for divorce which a lawyer can help you with, the prominent ones are-
- The Indian Divorce Act 1869
- The Special Marriage Act 1956
- The Hindu Marriage Act 1955
- The Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act 1939
- The Foreign Marriage Act 1969
- The Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act 1936
Search Result : Divorce Lawyers In Nagpur
Consult Expert Divorce and separation Lawyers in Nagpur
Area of Practice
- Arbitration And Mediation
- Child Custody
- Industrial Laws
Area of Practice
- Government Contracts
- Contracts and Agreements
- Landlord and Tenant
- Consumer Protection