Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (44)
Adoption (6)
Advertising (3)
Animal Laws (5)
Arbitration and Mediation (4)
Aviation (4)
Banking (79)
Bankruptcy and Debt (19)
Cheque Bounce (15)
Child Custody (17)
Civil (203)
Commercial (10)
Consumer Protection (67)
Contracts and Agreements (52)
Corporate and Incorporation (17)
Criminal (114)
Customs, Excise (4)
Cyber Crime (15)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (47)
Debt and Lending Agreement (19)
Debt Collection (26)
Divorce (123)
Divorce and Separation (33)
Documentation (35)
Domestic Violence (30)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (3)
Employment and Labour (196)
Environment and Natural Resources (2)
Family (119)
Financial Markets and Services (12)
Government Contracts (1)
Human Rights (34)
Immigration (7)
Industrial Laws (6)
Insurance (17)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (9)
International Laws (7)
IT Contracts (14)
Juvenile (3)
Landlord and Tenant (47)
Licensing (1)
Mail Fraud (5)
Maternity (4)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (1)
Mergers and Acquisition (1)
Military Laws (4)
Motor Accident (11)
Muslim Laws (2)
Mutual Consent Divorce (3)
Open Source Codes (1)
Partnership (8)
Police Laws (5)
Power of Attorney (8)
Privacy (10)
Property (297)
Real Estate (49)
Registration (10)
RTI (6)
Sale (6)
Sale of Goods (8)
Sex Crime (10)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Tax (6)
Tax-GST (2)
Tax-Income Tax (12)
Tax-Property Tax (3)
Telecommunication (1)
Torts (6)
Transportation (6)
Trust and Society (NGO) (7)
Will (17)
Work Permits (3)
Writ (14)
I have a dog and i live in govt. quater which is inside the campus where many students also lived in hostel in the campus . Basically, i work on this goverment residential school. According to my orga

Posted 4 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
If your dog is not dangerous and you undertake to safeguard all the inmates of the hostel then you may be allowed. It is not exclusive residential place but it is situated within hostel premises as such the Courts may not approve you to keep a domestic animal like dog. Please understand the situation and mentality of several students and thought of your administration otherwise you will be penalized in other known ways by the Management and you will be in dangerous situation.

Rate me ...ReadMore
Some people within the Town municipal board had bamboo groves which was inhabited by migratory Cattle egrets(Schedule 4 animal) the nearby residents complained about the unhygienic conditions and nois

Posted 4 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
Normally the J E will get bail as he was just execution the order.

51. Penalties.—(1) Any person who 1
[contravenes any provision of this Act 2
[(except Chapter VA
and section 38J)]] or any rule or order made thereunder or who commits a breach of any of the conditions
of any licence or permit granted under this Act, shall be guilty of an offence against this Act, and shall, on
conviction, be punishable with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3
[three years], or with fine
w ...ReadMore
Dear sir/madam Pigs roam all the time around the house. They leave their waste and urine. It is getting difficult to be there. If we talk to the owners, they are huge in number and powerful. How can

Posted 4 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
You may approach local authority that is municipality etc. If no action is taken then approach High Court for a direction to the local authority to bring the issue under control and also approach public media to create evidence and public support.

Rate me Five Star*


Unregistered RWA is illegally putting 10 Stray Dogs in a small DDA society and threating all the society members that If you raise voice against them, then they even take us to jail or legal action.

Posted 2 years ago

A. What for they will take you to jail if you raise your voice? If they are keeping stray dogs then complaint to the local municipality and get it resolved.


I have a pet elephant who was being carried by the caretaker(Mahaut). The elephant was high on hormones and it killed a person in a village. Please suggest the leagal action which can be taken again

Posted 3 years ago

A. Legal heirs can sue you for criminal action.


Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town