Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo

The immense value of legal notice

Posted On : April 2, 2019

Dear friends

Today i want to explain to you how valuable legal notice is. Legal notice is drafted and sent by the lawyer on behalf of their client to the opposition.

This notice acts as a warning. It will make the offender think seriously about the crime. The notice will make him work which otherwise is not possible.

Legal notice also shows the court that the other side knows very well about the case and whatever their response is it is well thought out. They know the consequences. This will help court act more smoothly.

So in future if you have a problem please send legal notice to the opposition.

Word of caution :

Do not draft the notice and send it yourself. It is lawyer's job. Not your job.

Written By :
Arnab Banerjee
Arnab Banerjee
Kolkata |

Recommended Free Legal Advices
question markDead Certificate of missing person
Dear Client I don't think any body or authority will be able to do that unless there is conclusive proof that he is dead. As per the law a person missing for more than 7 years is considered and assumed to be dead but a death certificate can't be issued unless without the intervention of the court.
question markAgreement/PoA/ Contract Registered or Notarized or E-signed
Dear Client An unregistered POA or notarised POA is not legally valid and as per the law the POA must be registered to make it legally valid. If you are not able to get the POA then get some kind of authorization letter to perform transaction on their part.
question markChange dob
Dear Client, you will have to reach out to the university which issued the certificate and apply for the same. If they do not do it then you can file a case in the court seeking direction against the university to modify the date of birth. But you must have valid documents to show your original DOB
question markHolding Of Passport And Demanding Of Money By A Foreign Education Consultancy
Dear Client, Immediately send them a legal notice asking the passport to be returned. If they don't do it then file an FIR with the local police against them stating that they are cheating and demanding money to return the passport. The police shall take care of it.
question markPF claim rejected due to CAS?
Dear Client You will have to help us with the meaning and full form of CAS. Apology that I am not aware about CAS. It is suggested that you send a RTI letter to the EPFO asking the reason for rejection and once you have come to know about it you can very well correct that and go ahead with withdrawal.

Please enter the text



Send your queries to

[email protected]
Consult Divorce Lawyers from your City!
Post Your Matter
Post Your Matter to connect with the Lawyer online
Call 7604047602 for any assistance
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town