Property related Property related

I am a female and bought a flat in Maharashtra, Mira road before my marriage in 2009 jointly with my mother however I paid the complete payment for the flat. I have an elder unmarried sister and I want to know after my mother's death, can she claim on my flat though she didn't pay a single penny on this flat.

A.if your mother died intestate, your sister can claim her part from the share of your mother in the property

Munish Goyal

A.yes, she can claim in the share of her mother. from your mother share you both sisters will get equal share. 1/2 each out of your mother share. so its better, get a registered will from your mother in your favour for her share or either got transfer her share on your name. you can contact me also through this webiste administrator and can get my details.

regards

Munish Goyal Advocate
Senior Counsel.

A.Yes, the property will be in danger if your elder sister's mind changed. Better get gift deed or relinquishment deed from your mother to the extent of her 50 percent share and make it your absolute property. Please give me Rank 5 if you feel my answer helped you.

Anish Palkar

A.1) As you have brought the Flat in 2009 along with joint name of Mother, So your Sister is NOT having rights on your flat. So don’t worry.
2) I hope elder unmarried sister is NOT staying in the very same flat of yours
If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Do show me the entire set of documents & I shall be able to guide you more into this matter.
Your query is answered in detail. We can help you in getting done the same & Complete Legal Documentation works. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

Please get the property released in your name as she can claim the share of the property.

question iconPG owner demanding extra rent
First of all, since its middle of the month then he should have charged half the rent and moreover if you have served him the leaving notice prior to two months of leaving then he should not charge yo...
question iconEWS Certificate - my income is below 8 lakh
No you shall not be entitled to get an EWS Certificate since your family's annual income is more than 8 lacs in total.
question iconCase transfer from one district court to another in different state
Hi client, The High court holds the power,for transferring a case from one district to another district court. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul
question iconThe mortgage loan borrower absconding
Dear Sir, The Bankers might have colluded with your sister and advanced loan on joint property. You may go to Debt Recovery Tribunal etc and stop selling of property by the Bankers.
question iconAssociation try to Snatch car parking and Creating problems after I filed a case
Dear Sir, Such mental and financial harassments being committed by Housing Associations against its selected flat owners. If you are not comfortable with the atmosphere you may simply sell the propert...