90,000+ Legal Questions Answered

Property related Property related

4 years ago

I am a female and bought a flat in Maharashtra, Mira road before my marriage in 2009 jointly with my mother however I paid the complete payment for the flat. I have an elder unmarried sister and I want to know after my mother's death, can she claim on my flat though she didn't pay a single penny on this flat.

Vidhikarya

A.if your mother died intestate, your sister can claim her part from the share of your mother in the property

Vidhikarya

A.yes, she can claim in the share of her mother. from your mother share you both sisters will get equal share. 1/2 each out of your mother share. so its better, get a registered will from your mother in your favour for her share or either got transfer her share on your name. you can contact me also through this webiste administrator and can get my details.

regards

Munish Goyal Advocate
Senior Counsel.

Vidhikarya

A.Yes, the property will be in danger if your elder sister's mind changed. Better get gift deed or relinquishment deed from your mother to the extent of her 50 percent share and make it your absolute property. Please give me Rank 5 if you feel my answer helped you.

Anish Palkar

A.1) As you have brought the Flat in 2009 along with joint name of Mother, So your Sister is NOT having rights on your flat. So don’t worry.
2) I hope elder unmarried sister is NOT staying in the very same flat of yours
If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Do show me the entire set of documents & I shall be able to guide you more into this matter.
Your query is answered in detail. We can help you in getting done the same & Complete Legal Documentation works. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

Vidhikarya

Please get the property released in your name as she can claim the share of the property.

question iconQuestions regarding R T I
Dear Client, In General, RTI cannot be filed for checking any criminal case, pertaining to the confidentiality of the investigation process. However, filing an RTI, would not affect any police procedu...
question iconParents Address is Changed
Dear Client, If you have changed address in the same state/ domicile, It is not necessary to have the same address in an OBC NCL as long as both the addresses are of the same district. But, it is advi...
question iconHUF property issue
Dear client, If you are dealing with disputes from your brother’s family over an HUF property, begin by reviewing the court’s partition decree to understand the legal status of the property and consul...
question iconNature of disposal
Dear client, In legal terms, "uncontested disposed" signifies that the case was concluded without any dispute from the opposing side. The "business" column showing "order passed" indicates that the co...
question iconDrink & Drive - Gurgaon
Dear Client, Section 185 of The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 makes driving under the influence of drugs a criminal and non-bailable offence in India. The Government has made stricter rules under Section...