90,000+ Legal Questions Answered

Property related Property related

4 years ago

I am a female and bought a flat in Maharashtra, Mira road before my marriage in 2009 jointly with my mother however I paid the complete payment for the flat. I have an elder unmarried sister and I want to know after my mother's death, can she claim on my flat though she didn't pay a single penny on this flat.

Vidhikarya

A.if your mother died intestate, your sister can claim her part from the share of your mother in the property

Vidhikarya

A.yes, she can claim in the share of her mother. from your mother share you both sisters will get equal share. 1/2 each out of your mother share. so its better, get a registered will from your mother in your favour for her share or either got transfer her share on your name. you can contact me also through this webiste administrator and can get my details.

regards

Munish Goyal Advocate
Senior Counsel.

Vidhikarya

A.Yes, the property will be in danger if your elder sister's mind changed. Better get gift deed or relinquishment deed from your mother to the extent of her 50 percent share and make it your absolute property. Please give me Rank 5 if you feel my answer helped you.

Anish Palkar

A.1) As you have brought the Flat in 2009 along with joint name of Mother, So your Sister is NOT having rights on your flat. So don’t worry.
2) I hope elder unmarried sister is NOT staying in the very same flat of yours
If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Do show me the entire set of documents & I shall be able to guide you more into this matter.
Your query is answered in detail. We can help you in getting done the same & Complete Legal Documentation works. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

Vidhikarya

Please get the property released in your name as she can claim the share of the property.

question iconAssam government employees MACP for work charge employees
Dear Client, MACP ensures that every government servant will get upgradation on completion of 10, 20, and 30 years of regular service from the date of Joining of government service. In this case you h...
question iconpermanent injunction
Dear client, In this case, the defendant can contend that the plaintiff's suit is invalid due to discrepancies in property identification, absence of possession, and the illegitimacy of the GPA-based...
question iconInjury caused by brutally beaten
Dear client, In this situation Initial statements at the hospital suggesting the injury isn't a police matter can complicate legal proceedings. Hospitals record such statements, which may imply a lack...
question iconPatta land size mismatch with documents land size
Dear client, If you encounter a discrepancy in land area between different documents, such as a difference between 1575 sqft in the Document and FMB versus 1507 sqft in the Patta and A-Register, it’s...
question iconTemple
Dear client, To tackle the issue of cancelling a trust that has been established through bribery and has modified the temple reconstruction plan, start by collecting all pertinent evidence of the brib...