Bitcoin Fraud Bitcoin Fraud

I am a crypto currency trader in India since 2018. I have earned more than 5lakh in crypto asset, due to RBI ban I couldn't be able to transfer the amount in my bank. I have trustet someone whome I know. He is the son-in-law of my teacher and I transferred the entire amount as a loan to him without any legal process. When I asked him to return it he denied, also the teacher block my number. While I contacted him they are repeatedly threatened me for case of humiliation. What eill I do?

Adv. Sarika Khude

A.file complaint against them immediately

Anish Palkar

A.I have gone through your query in detail.
1) Sir you query is NOT clear. Where do you stay & where does your Teachers – son-in-laws stay ?
2) Before transferring the amount you should have contacted a lawyer, if the Teachers – son-in-laws stays out of India, Kindly forget the money as Bit-coin crypto currency trade is NOT valid in India & cannot be used as virtual currency.
3) Incase if you are having any recordings they can be of some use.
4) If the Transfer was made from your Bit-coin crypto currency account to his account you will have to acquire the statement.
If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

A.Better be cool to avoid prosecution

A.You will need to file complaint against them immediately

question iconRegarding Indivdual Bankcrupt
Dear Client, you can file for individual bankruptcy if you are unable to pay the amount above then Rs.500. For filing the individual bankruptcy you need to file the insolvency petition under Provincia...
question iconTo file a case in DRT COIMBATORE against the sarfaesi act taken by bank
Hello Client, You can file a case against the bank and make sure you keep all the documents that will needed handy as they will be used as evidence.
question iconPersonal loan -took personal loan from yes bank and HDFC bank
Dear Client You can file a written complaint to the nearest police station of your local jurisdiction. Banks cannot harass you for the payment. They can do recover money as per law. Hope it helps.
question iconKishht loan repayment
Hello Client, You need to Inform the authorities via mail of the current inability to make loan repayments and seeking a temporary EMI holiday is one of the options with borrowers. A borrower may fa...
question iconRegarding Not Returning my Money
Dear Client It depends if you have any written agreement or not or any strict proof of transaction like cheque other wise if you gave on trust then you will not able to get your money back. Hope it h...