Payslip not received from employer Payslip not received from employer

3 years ago

My company have not provided me with payslip for the past 2 months during coronavirus lockdown. the salary is credited in my account. Is there any legal action that can be taken against them?

Devesh Tripathi

A.dont be panic and as long as salary is coming u need not to worry just write a simple letter to your HR department for salary slip and nothing else

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

A.You may approach the labour commissioner under section 12 of ID Act

Anish Palkar

A.No need of taking a legal action against the company as they have credited your salary into the account.., as in many other cases I have received many queries in which the person has got the salary slips and salary is not credited in the account........... so in this terms at least your company is good... Nothing to worry about you are working with the good firm. If you send them a legal notice ... They may surely terminate you from the job.

If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

question iconGovernment employee and private limited companty
Dear Client, As per Rule 43 of Kerala Government Servant Conduct Rules, 1960, (a) No Government servant shall speculate in investments. For this rule, the habitual purchase and sale of securities of n...
question iconLeave policy under labour law Karnataka shops and establishment act of 1956
Dear Client, Leave policy or rule varies on the applicability of an Act applicable to a particular establishment or organization. Under the Factories Act, 1948, one day of leave for every twenty days...
question iconJob interview
Dear Client, You have nothing to do in the matter. Selection of a person for a job solely depends upon the discretion of the employer where canvassing in any form is not allowed which may ultimately r...
question iconTermination while on sick leave
Dear Client, Of course, the action of the management is not legal at all. The relationship between an employee or workman and an employer is always governed by the respective law of the land and the v...
question iconUniversity not refunding fees
Dear Client, In the given situation, serving a legal notice to the concerned head of the respective deptt of the University, you can file a complaint under Sec.35 of the Consumer Protection Act, 2019...