Payslip not received from employer Payslip not received from employer

My company have not provided me with payslip for the past 2 months during coronavirus lockdown. the salary is credited in my account. Is there any legal action that can be taken against them?

Devesh Tripathi

A.dont be panic and as long as salary is coming u need not to worry just write a simple letter to your HR department for salary slip and nothing else

A.You may approach the labour commissioner under section 12 of ID Act

Anish Palkar

A.No need of taking a legal action against the company as they have credited your salary into the account.., as in many other cases I have received many queries in which the person has got the salary slips and salary is not credited in the account........... so in this terms at least your company is good... Nothing to worry about you are working with the good firm. If you send them a legal notice ... They may surely terminate you from the job.

If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

question icondelayed salaries
Dear Client, you can talk it out with the management and if nothing comes out of it then you can file case in the NCLT.
question iconLegal notice for not joining the company
Dear Sir, Such notice is not maintainable and he can't go to any civil court to claim penalty of Rs.35,000/-. U may just ignore such notice and go in search of new job.
question iconI resigned from TCS on May 2021
Hi client, In that case contact the employer via mail. You need to speak to them . Such important matters related to employment must be done in writing and documentary form. Mere oral conversations d...
question iconsalary not credited
Hello Client, Are 90 days over since your last working day? In that case, contact your HR and kindly clarify once more. Hope this helps.
question iconEmployer ask to work forcefully
Hi client, Report the same to the head department. Comfort of employee is also a responsibility of an employer. If not responded well you can send a legal notice to the department. Thanks and Regard...