False 498a False 498a

My wife has registered a complaint in SSP office against me nd my parents pertaining to 498a. IO has enquired from my neighbours and she got nothing like that. There is no proof of harassment or physical abuse. Can still a chargesheet be filed against me?? Can police quash this false complaint by itself?? Plz help

A.Dear Sir
If your wife manage the police then police may file charge sheet.

Please give me RANK FIVE {5} if my answer satisfies you

BANDARU RAJYA LAKSHMI

A.Dear client
Police doesnot have a right to quash the FIR. If you have any evidence that the complaint given by your wife was false you may approach the High court for quashing the FIR. OR after investigation if the police found that it is a false complaint they will close the case after completion of investigation. After closing the case there no question of filing chargesheet in the court.

SHIKHA SHARMA

A.Police cannot quash the F.I.R.. you need to approach High court for quashing of FIR. also have to file anticipatory bail.

Devesh Tripathi

A.If it is false complaint police will close after investigation or if it is found true police will present chargesheet I'm court

A.1. the case will not quash until you provide them some solid proofs/evidence,
2. if you have evidence to prove the allegations mentioned in the FIR as false, you can approach the concerned High Court by way of filing a quash petition,

Meenakshi Garg

A.Dear client,
The inquire is the part of procedure. The charge sheet will be filed. You have to apply for quashing of FIR in the High Court, police got no power to quash the FIR. The quashing of FIR can only be done by High Court.

question iconNeighbor glares at us
Dear Sir/Madam, How to File a Harassment Complaint Against a Neighbour Is Calling Police an Option? Yes, calling a police if your neighbor harasses you is an option to go with. You have the option to...
question iconmy friend complained against me under section 294(b),323,324,506(ii)
Dear Sir, You may ask the Police to record further statement of the Complainant and to close the case otherwise you have to go to the High Court and get it compromised or quashed.
question icon41 a crpc notice
Dear Sir, It is not mandatory for the Police to send more than once the notice under sec.41(a) of Cr.PC. Be informed that you are at the mercy of Police and not vice-e- versa.
question icon498A - My wife filed 498A against me
Dear Sir, Ask her to withdraw the same or go to High Court and get it quashing filing affidavit that you both are residing together.
question iconFalse Promises to marry
Dear Client There is a possibility that he is scared that you might file case against him and that could be the reason that he wanted his lawyer to speak to you.