Regarding disagreement with the report of head constable of police station Regarding disagreement with the report of head constable of police station

I lodged theft complaint of material worth Rs 4 Lacs against my wife and my in laws. My wife left my home alongwith elder son on 1st March on invalid grounds. On 20th March I went Mumbai from Kolhapur to see my mother by locking home. Due to covid 19 restrictions, I didn't return Kolhapur due to lockdown and reached Kolhapur home on 1st July , 2020. But, after arrival at Kolhapur it was found that my lock was changed , so I broke it with stone and after entering home it was found that material including golden ornaments were stolen alongwith other material worth Rs 4 Lacs. I came to know that it was stolen by my wife and in laws. So I immediately called local police station and informed about theft. But police station informed me that to come on next day for registration of complaint. I submitted written complaint to local police station against my wife and my in laws. But police did not register it as FIR.
All stolen material was bought by me from my own money and bills are also on my name but the bills were in the cupboard which the wife stolen.
After 15 days, I filed RTI to know status of written complaint of theft. However, they gave vague answer as complaint is under investigation . And informed that head constable is conducting investigation in this case.
As sister of my wife is ACP in the same district and influenced this case. Police neither registered it as non cognizable as well as cognizable offence.
Head constable today gave one false and biased report to me stating that , your wife took material by giving letter to local police station on 5th June, 2020 and as rent agreement was on your wife's name, so she took material by intimating toocal police station. They mentioned that, I lodged theft complaint because of family dispute as wife lodged complaint against me in February month for beating her. But they didn't mentioned that I also filed written complaint against my wife on the same day in February.
As I am not satisfied with the report of head constable as it was no free and fair investigation, can I write disagreement letter to local police station against the said head constable.
How to get justice ?

DIYAVARHUSSAIN SHAIK

As there exist some matrimonial disputes between you and your wife, she could not take the articles whatever they are from your home without your notice, further as per your descriptions the police actions are arbitrary, so you have a very best legal option to lodge a private complaint under Criminal Procedure Code against your wife in the Court.

A.You may approach the criminal court by filing private complaint .
Please give me RANK FIVE(5) if my answer satisfies you

question iconSC ST ATROCITY CASE
Depending on the investigation report of the police authority it can be determined whether there will be any problem or not regarding police verification.
question icon498a/377/Triple Talaq
First of all you and your family need to take bail from the court and then once the bail is granted then you and your family shall be free from the harassment of the police authority. Then you need to receive the free copy of the charge sheet from the court and see that the police have submitted what report against you and your family. Then the necessary steps shall be taken as required. You need to consult with a good advocate who deals with this type of cases and have expertise knowledge otherwise you and your family shall suffer severely. You may seek the help from Vidhikarya Legal Services as they provide advocates according to your need and you will get justice without any delay.
question iconFIR NO.113dt. 18.09.2021 under section 306,506, 34 IPC Police station Ghuman Police Distt.Batala.
Dear Sir, Until stay order is granted the Investigation continue and you may in good books with Police and to see that charge sheet is filed against Accused immediately.
question iconIs it mandatory for sick person to appear in court inperson
There are certain provisions when the court grants leave based on certain grounds... In your case if she is bed ridden and being not able to walk then your advocate may plead before the learned court along with all relevant documents.
question iconCase study on Divorce and doemstic violence
You need to have a direct consult with an advocate along with all the relevant documents for proper understanding of your queries and remedy.