Family issues after marriage Family issues after marriage

My wife went to her parents and make false allegations against me.Along with that started asking for Joint salary account.I want her to come back to my home,but her father keeps on scolding.

A.Dear Sir
You may get issue a legal notice for committing cruelty on you and thus threaten to file divorce case.
Please give me RANK FIVE (5) if my answer satisfies you

Please try to resolve the issue amicably with your wife and both your family members you can try for mediation as well, if this doesn't work then you can file for restitution of conjugal rights as well under the Hindu Marriage Act.

Vivek Kansal

A.Restitution of conjugal rights under Sec 9 of HMA is the way out for your problem but first of all talk to her and your family.

Jagannath S Pawar

A.Make efforts to resolve issue mutually or with help of family friends n relatives. If it doesn't work you will have to send her legal Notice and file case for restitution of conjugal rights amongst other remedies.

Geeta Singh

A.If you want your wife to come back home than Firstly talk with her at family level for coming home,if no solution arrives than you can file petition under sec 9 of Hindu marriage act for restitution of conjugal rights

A.if you want to remain in the matrimonial relationship, then, try to settle the matter amicably with your wife involving elders/relatives/friends etc and take her back, and if, failed, file Restitution of conjugal rights petition in the Court,

question iconharessment from a woman
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you should report this activity in the nearest police station in order to address this issue.
question iconPocso issue - Due to matrimonial issues
Dear Sir, It has become common for most of the spouses who are in disputes to take Posco Act and lodge false complaints against in-laws etc. The better course of defence is to go to High Court and get a stay order on such false FIR and ultimately it may be quashed.
question iconCivil stand certificate
Dear Sir, Such certificate normally will be issued by Revenue Department that Tahasildar or you may get declaration notarized and submit the same if it is acceptable.
question iconI am a scientist my marriage
Sir you can file for a harassment case, and if you have the possession of any proff against your wife it shall help you in the case furthermore.
question iconPension of Father - I am Nominee and First Son
Yes you'll be entitled to the money after mother's death, there is a guaranteed period, the pension will be paid to the Beneficiaries until the end of that period and income tax will apply to those payments. With joint pensions, income will continue to be paid to the surviving person (if applicable) until their death; usually at a reduced rate