suicide case suicide case

a person who claims to be in love with my mother commited suicide. now his family is blaming my mother for his action. please tell me will it be a problem for her??
she didn't forced him to do suicide. please reply soon. sir

Sayyed Parvez

A.Blaming by the persons family is not sufficient. If the police find reason enough to blame your mother then in that case your mother will have to go for pre-arrest or anticipatory bail.

Your mother must be take anticipatory bail immediately.

Rate me Five Star*

When the suicide is committed then only the liability arises for abetment. To attract the ingredients of abetment, the intention of the accused to aid, instigate, or abet the deceased to commit suicide is necessary. If there is no such instigation involved, one would not be held liable for abetment of suicide.

For conviction under this section, the prosecution has to prove –
1. commission of suicide by the deceased,
2. instigation done by the accused for committing suicide, and
3. mental state of the accused.
All of these conditions must be fulfilled to make a person liable for abetment of suicide.

Devesh Tripathi

A.See if a person has committed suicide who claimed in note that he wanted to marry with her/or that a lady is responsible for his suicide does not render a woman accuse but certainly police will investigate and your mother should reply or give statement carefully

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.claim does not become problem. it seems there is no suicide note for directly linking your mother.
so now relatives can blame many people but its police who have to find the cause of suicide after investigation. Police need evidence to link any person to suicide.

Hope this clarifies,
Advocate Ankur Goel

question iconNeighbor glares at us
Dear Sir/Madam, How to File a Harassment Complaint Against a Neighbour Is Calling Police an Option? Yes, calling a police if your neighbor harasses you is an option to go with. You have the option to...
question iconmy friend complained against me under section 294(b),323,324,506(ii)
Dear Sir, You may ask the Police to record further statement of the Complainant and to close the case otherwise you have to go to the High Court and get it compromised or quashed.
question icon41 a crpc notice
Dear Sir, It is not mandatory for the Police to send more than once the notice under sec.41(a) of Cr.PC. Be informed that you are at the mercy of Police and not vice-e- versa.
question icon498A - My wife filed 498A against me
Dear Sir, Ask her to withdraw the same or go to High Court and get it quashing filing affidavit that you both are residing together.
question iconFalse Promises to marry
Dear Client There is a possibility that he is scared that you might file case against him and that could be the reason that he wanted his lawyer to speak to you.