new company new company

what is leagle prosses of open a new company

what type of company you wish to open and where.
for the formation of any company we require to prepare a MOA, AOA, etc.

let us know what type of company is it? is it one person company ? we require more information to help you out.

question iconHUF property
If the Hindu husband of the widow was the owner of the said property and died without executing any testamentary document, leaving behind his widow wife and children as his legal heirs and successors...
question iconMoney lent but not returned
Hi client, Gather all the documents, that you have related to her ,like her the watsaap chats, messenger chats, transaction details etc. Lodge an FIR immediately before your local Police Station. Cont...
question iconFraud loan app buddy loan
Dear client, 1. Take screenshot of the malicious app and the location from where it downloaded. 2. Bank statement from the victim’s account if any transactions made. 3. Save the soft copy of all abov...
question iconData Entry Fraud - online agreement which I signed digitally
Dear client, You are actually the third person who has faced a similar kind of problem with some fraud company. Recruitment fraud is a growing trend involving false job listings and fraudulent commun...
question iconlocal train mumbai selling
Dear Client, You can issue a license with the railway officials for selling these goods after which you wont face any trouble regarding the selling of good in local train. Thank you so much, I hope...