REFRIGERATOR REFRIGERATOR

IAM CHIMATA SAIRAM WITH MY ADDRESS H.NO 11-54, AZAD NAGAR KODAD NALGONDA DISTRICT TELANGANA PIN CODE 508206. I HAD BROUGHT A WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATOR IN AMAZON BY OCTOBER 28 2020, WITH IN 20 DAYS REFRIGERATOR WAS NOT WORKING SO THAT WE FILED A COMPLAINT ON NOVEMBER 18 2020. WE HAD RECEIVED A CALL FROM TECHNICIAN 6305437758 MADHU, 9505594990 SATHYAM ON NOVEMBER 23 2020. THE TECHNICIAN SATHYAM VISITED AND SAID THERE WAS A PROBLEM THAT LEAKAGE OF GAS WITH THE REFRIGERATOR SO THAT I ASKED FOR A REPLACEMENT OF REFRIGERATOR. HE REFUSED TO DO THAT BEACUSE I BROUGHT IT AT AMAZON AND ALSO DEMANDING TO PURCHASE A STABILIZER WORTH RS.3000-00, IAM VERY DISSAPPOINTED BY THIS SERVICE SO PLEASE REPLACE MY REFRIGERATOR.

You may get issue a legal notice and threaten to approach consumer Court.

Udit Chaudhary

A.first send a legal notice to amazon and whirlpool and give them chance to settlement if they done within 15 days or another time as per legal notice otherwise filled a case against them in consumer court

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.FIRST, QUESTIONS WITH CAPS ARE NOT ANSWERED.
SECOND, LAWYERS WILL REPLACE IT ?

Complain through the Amazon customer care. If they do not agree to repay, file a suit in the consumer court.

Complain to Amazon directly through their customer care. If they do not agree to replace, you can file a suit against them in Consumer Court.

question iconRefund of Rs.80000 deposited at Kolors, Palavakkam
Ma'am you should send a legal notice to the concerned company regarding refund of paid amount including compensation. If the concerned company fails to pay back on time then you must file a complaint...
question iconCO OPERATIVE BANK NOT ALLOWING TO WITHDRAW THE SHARES
Dear Client, You can withdraw the money you have invested in stock markets anytime as no rules are preventing you from it. However, there are fee, commissions and costs that you have to consider. Ther...
question iconMisbehavior by neighbour
Dear Client, You can go to the same police station and ask for reopening of the case. As the problems caused by the neighbour.
question iconMedical Negligence - My daughter born with a birth defect deceased
1. The first step to be taken in case of medical negligence is to file a proper complaint to the State Medical Council against the concerned doctor, practitioner or authority. 2. The victim may file a...
question iconShirts not delivered after the payment and refund also not done by the supplier
Dear Client, If after repeated requests no action is taken , you can go to the consumer forum or the consumer court and file a complaint against the supplier. Yes there you can include negligence and...