TRADE MARK REGISTRATION TRADE MARK REGISTRATION

Hi,

If i want to create a website for Identity for this Trade Mark registration is necessary please let me know, thank you.

Anish Palkar

A.No, Trade Mark registration is not necessary to create a website. But a trade mark is must for the products that you sell on ur website.

If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

No, trade mark registration is not necessary in India.
If you find this answer helpful, please rate us.

Unlike other legislation of various different countries, registration of a trademark is not mandatory in India. An unregistered trademark is also protected and has certain benefits.

Mansi Batra

A.yes you can get the domain name registered as a trademark so it cannot be used by anyone else.

#trademarkregistration

question iconNqme correction in martric certificate
Dear Client, The process involves 5 major steps: • Affidavit Submission • Ad in Newspaper • Gazette Notification • Verification • Approval
question iconOnline course-he did not generate my id of the bizgurukul portal
Dear Client, You may contact him and get the facts straight. If he doesn’t give you any remedy then you can go to police station and lodge a complaint against him.
question iconIs GST , TIN ,OR any Document OR any License is mandatory for advertising ?
Dear Client Since you are going to do the advertisement as part of your business hence you are required to have all the docs in place to run your business. Your customers are not required to have those docs for running your advertisement business. If they have then its good for them. Not having the docs will not stop you from running your business.
question iconLeads genuine but not genuine.
Hi, If you have proof on your end that leads were genuine and is as per your terms of your service agreement then you are eligible for the remuneration from your client. You can send the legal notice to client for payment of fees with proof attached to the legal notice. If you like my answer then please rate my answer. Thank you
question iconAdvertising
Hi, The labelling and advertising of products if regulated by Advertising Standards Council of India. The company are free to advertise their products in any manner if it is within the regulatory framework of ASCI. If you have a problem, you can raise the issue with ASCI. Products can be labelled in different languages. If you like my answer, please rate me.