My Father was booked under a false case by police My Father was booked under a false case by police

My Father was booked under Code of Criminal Procedure - 7,3OFE,CACT and Code of Civil procedure - 285 OFIPC which was a false case and we are fighting in the court. But the police again adds my father to the rowdy sheeter list under 107 because of Criminal Case. Is there any law which says anyone booked under criminal case must also be booked under 107

Tanmoy Chattopadhyay

A.Sec 107 Crpc deals with preventive action of the police and it is aimed at those people against whom the police seeks restrain by taking bond. There is nothing in law which prevent police from booking anyone under that clause if circumstances so dictates but it is equally true that the automatic slapping of anyone with S.107 crpc just because they are booked in some other case is totally abhorrent to the concept of criminal justice system.

As suggested by my learned seniors in their reply you can always approach the concerned High Court under Section 482 Crpc and get the false FIR quashed against your father. The burden of proof will be on you.

#Criminal #freeLegalAdviceOnCriminal

Under Section 482 CrPC, the High Court has powers to quash false cases to prevent the abuse of Court process.
if you found this helpful, please rate us.

False cases can be quashed by the High Court if an application is made under Section 482 CrPC.
If you found this helpful, please rate us.

question iconCan a characterless girl be named as a honey girl?
Dear Sir, Be aware that if you lodge any complaint against her before your case is finally decided by the Court then there is every apprehension that she may lodge more and more false complaints again...
question iconcan i do cross case in police station
Dear Sir, You can get sympathy at the most by the Police and the Courts. It is advised to go to High Court by filing quashing petition instead of lodging a counter complaint against her and see that s...
question iconCan we file a case against the abettor for suicide?
Dear Client, As the family saved or stopped the boy from committing suicide , it is not considered as abetment of suicide.
question iconFriend not returning money
Dear Client You can send the soft copy of the legal notice to her email id and also on whatsapp. Yes you can file a complaint to police if you wish to.
question iconPermanent Exemption without informing to complainant
Dear Client When the application was moved there must have been some hearing wherein the Complainant side ( represented by PP) would have got the chance to object the application under Section 205. I...