Q. Farm house

Placeholder image

Satish Babu

posted 1 year ago

Q.Farm house
Is it legal to operate lodging and catering from a farm house?
What licenses are required to be in legal business?
Is it considered commercial operation?
does the farm land be converted for non agriculture use?

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Deepak Yashwantrao Bade

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) dear client it depends on agreements of property use.if you have your own property then you have to get permission from local authority for commercial use. even depends on what business you want to run on that property.kindly engage with local commercial lawyer so they can assist you in all your process.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us