Advertising Advertising

I am finding products in Kerala , being advertised and packed in foreign languages. for example in arabic.

I fear this will create undue polarisation among societies, as the official language for communication is english or malayalam.
if we start using niche languages I feel we are alienating people who do not read the same.

Is using foreign language along with English and Malayalam an offence? Is it banned by the government.

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.imported items can have native language.
Indian products sent abroad also sent that way.

A company can label and advertise in foreign languages. The advertisement and labelling is regulated by the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI). If you have any problem, you can raise the issue with them.
If you like my answer, please rate me.

The labelling and advertising of products if regulated by Advertising Standards Council of India. The company are free to advertise their products in any manner if it is within the regulatory framework of ASCI. If you have a problem, you can raise the issue with ASCI. Products can be labelled in different languages.
If you like my answer, please rate me.

question iconNqme correction in martric certificate
Dear Client, The process involves 5 major steps: • Affidavit Submission • Ad in Newspaper • Gazette Notification • Verification • Approval
question iconOnline course-he did not generate my id of the bizgurukul portal
Dear Client, You may contact him and get the facts straight. If he doesn’t give you any remedy then you can go to police station and lodge a complaint against him.
question iconIs GST , TIN ,OR any Document OR any License is mandatory for advertising ?
Dear Client Since you are going to do the advertisement as part of your business hence you are required to have all the docs in place to run your business. Your customers are not required to have those docs for running your advertisement business. If they have then its good for them. Not having the docs will not stop you from running your business.
question iconLeads genuine but not genuine.
Hi, If you have proof on your end that leads were genuine and is as per your terms of your service agreement then you are eligible for the remuneration from your client. You can send the legal notice to client for payment of fees with proof attached to the legal notice. If you like my answer then please rate my answer. Thank you
question iconMental torture
आप सबसे पहले समाजिक स्तर पर अपने ववाहिक जीवन को सुचारु रूप से चलाने के लिए प्रयास करना चाहिए।यदि आपको यहा पर सफलता नही मिलती फिर आप महिला हैल्प लाईन से समपर्क कर प्रयास करना चाहिए। यदि प्रयास असफल रहता है तब आपको कोर्ट का रस्ता अपनाना चाहिए।चूंकि रिस्ते बडी मुस्किल से बनते हैं।इसलिए पहले प्रयास करना चाहिए।