Mrs Komal gaikwad Mrs Komal gaikwad

I'm married since 2018 and have 09month kid entire marriage expenses was Bear my me since first day of marriage my mother in law mentally physically n financial harassing me .. She want my entire salary gold for her son husband listen to mom alot twice he raised hand on me n now he neither give baby expense there was no angle contributiom from his end during pre n postpregancy .. He have two house in chawl one is on his name I request to keep us separate but he denied. Now I just want my baby maintenance plus place where I can accomadate ...currently I'm staying vd my parent

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.File 498A with Dowry Act.
File DV case claiming maintenance, right of separate residence, Your gold back and compensation.

A.Dear Madam,
You may file DV and get all the benefits.

Srinivasa Prasad

A.Mrs. Komal Gaikwad
It is easy to advice, than to follow.
In matrimonial matters, it is better to get the matter settled amicably.
Take your Husband into your confidence and try your best to sort out the problems.
As far as maintenance is concerned, you and your child are eligible to get maintenance and your Husband is liable to maintain both of you.
If you are qualified and can support yourself, then then quantum / maintenance may come down accordingly or you may not get maintenance (based on parameters specified by law - if your case falls under it, then same applies to you)
Legally:
You can file application for maintenance for you and your child.
You can also make a complaint with respect to Domestic Violence, but be CAUTIOUS, it does more harm than good. Be careful, before going ahead with such complaint.
It will most probably strain your already strained relationship.
Be careful and take a call.
Good Luck

You can get maintenance after your divorce has been finalized as per S.13 HMA. But in any case you can also move the court for interim maintenance u/S 125 CrPC. I would also suggest filing a police complaint u/S 498-A IPC since you have been a victim of domestic violence.
If you find my answer helpful then kindly rate me.

As per your narration, it seems that you have been subject to domestic violence at the hands of your in-law. You can consider filing a police complaint u/S 498-A IPC for the same. If you are considering divorce then file a suit before the family court u/S 13 HMA. It is only after the divorce will your husband be liable to pay you maintenance as per S.125 CrPC.

Ankita Jaiswal

A.File FIR 498A, then u file DV case before court, then also file 125 of Crpc for mentainance,
If u like my ans PlZ rate my ans *****, thanks

A.Ma'am,
If you are being tortured and harassed by your in-laws then you can file a case of Domestic Violence against them at the same time you can also file a case of maintenance against your husband for yourself as well as for your child even when you are staying with your parents.

You can also read more about maintenance in the following two blogs;
https://www.vidhikarya.com/legal-blog/A-BRIEF-NOTE-ON-DOMESTIC-VIOLENCE-ACT-THE-RIGHTS-OF-VICTIMS-AND-LIABILITIES-OF-RESPONDENTS-OF

https://www.vidhikarya.com/legal-blog/Interim-Maintenance-under-the-Domestic-Violence-Act

question iconDomestic violence - My father is very cruel man
Dear Sir, There are several provisions under domestic violence Act. First confirm whether your mother is ready to lodge complaint against your father.
question iconBlackmail - I was just listening to music on road
Sir if they go ahead with complaint you can seek for a lawyer and also file a case for harassment, and you shave to proof your innocence so try to contain as much evidence as possible
question iconDOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, the parents are the guardians of a minor. The child is harassing the parents. Thus, a legal action can be taken.
question iconPWDVA SEC 29
Dear Sir, The only relief he can get from High Court and you can go to High Court and seek a direction to the lower court to end the long pending case within next 90 days.
question iconMy boyfriend is torturing me and blackmailing me me
You need to tell you parents and then make a harassment complaint in your nearest police station against your boyfriend