Leads genuine but not genuine. Leads genuine but not genuine.

I am a digital marketer and was hired by client A for marketing purposes. My job was to deliver campaign messages across WhatsApp and get people to sign up on their website. 100+ people did register on the site in 5 days of time, this is where the scope of work was closed.

The sales team said that leads were genuine but, they are not replying to our emails.
So, a month later they are holding the payment saying that leads are not genuine as they are not replying.

What should be done?

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.Your contract to be seen.
Also, signing 100 people in 5 days and nobody afterwards can be fishy.

It depend on terms of service agreement with your client and if you proof your that all leads are genuine and are as per your service contract. If these conditions are met then you can ask for your remaining compensation by drafting legal notice with help of an advocate and sent it to your client. If legal notice not answered by your client then you can file civil suit.

If you find my answer helpful, please rate my answer. Thank you

If you have proof on your end that leads were genuine and is as per your terms of your service agreement then you are eligible for the remuneration from your client. You can send the legal notice to client for payment of fees with proof attached to the legal notice.

If you like my answer then please rate my answer. Thank you

question iconNqme correction in martric certificate
Dear Client, The process involves 5 major steps: • Affidavit Submission • Ad in Newspaper • Gazette Notification • Verification • Approval
question iconOnline course-he did not generate my id of the bizgurukul portal
Dear Client, You may contact him and get the facts straight. If he doesn’t give you any remedy then you can go to police station and lodge a complaint against him.
question iconIs GST , TIN ,OR any Document OR any License is mandatory for advertising ?
Dear Client Since you are going to do the advertisement as part of your business hence you are required to have all the docs in place to run your business. Your customers are not required to have those docs for running your advertisement business. If they have then its good for them. Not having the docs will not stop you from running your business.
question iconAdvertising
Hi, The labelling and advertising of products if regulated by Advertising Standards Council of India. The company are free to advertise their products in any manner if it is within the regulatory framework of ASCI. If you have a problem, you can raise the issue with ASCI. Products can be labelled in different languages. If you like my answer, please rate me.
question iconMental torture
आप सबसे पहले समाजिक स्तर पर अपने ववाहिक जीवन को सुचारु रूप से चलाने के लिए प्रयास करना चाहिए।यदि आपको यहा पर सफलता नही मिलती फिर आप महिला हैल्प लाईन से समपर्क कर प्रयास करना चाहिए। यदि प्रयास असफल रहता है तब आपको कोर्ट का रस्ता अपनाना चाहिए।चूंकि रिस्ते बडी मुस्किल से बनते हैं।इसलिए पहले प्रयास करना चाहिए।