Q.Fraud done over trust

Q. Fraud done over trust

Anonymous

Hi team, I have lended few lakhs to a person who gave me ideas of business and everything he was doing a fraud, there was no company opened. Also there are no proffs of money lended. Now he is doing fraud over and over. I want to get back my money from him. What can i do. I have thought of doing an FIR, but as a proff of payment made what can be taken as evidence,. As there was no witness as well. I have thought of going for a hidden vedio recording , where the accused will revel all the money he took as fraud, can this be taken as evidence or anything else can be done. please assist.

A. With a video recording of his admission and narrating the circumstances and dates of your lending, you can also go to file in civil and criminal Courts. I do not foresee Police will act fairly to help you in recovery. You should also have some witnesses when you record the video and preferable some one else should do it for you.

A. Yes you can record him admitting his liability toward you. And you can use that recording in evidence.
Than file a complaint before police against that person stating all the facts and circumstances therein very carefully.
Police will call him and than get a statement recorded of him that he owes liablity towards you. Than ask him to pay. If he does not tha. Ask police to register a case against him.
On the basis of this all you may file a suit for recovery of the amount against him

Mohd Imran

A. If he has borrowed money from you, he should sign a promissory note. If you have lent all the money without any promissory note or loan agreement or any kind of agreement, then a criminal complaint is your only option.