ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Fraud done over trust
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1943)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (547)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1045)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1850)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2735)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Fraud done over trust

Placeholder image


posted 10 months ago

Hi team, I have lended few lakhs to a person who gave me ideas of business and everything he was doing a fraud, there was no company opened. Also there are no proffs of money lended. Now he is doing fraud over and over. I want to get back my money from him. What can i do. I have thought of doing an FIR, but as a proff of payment made what can be taken as evidence,. As there was no witness as well. I have thought of going for a hidden vedio recording , where the accused will revel all the money he took as fraud, can this be taken as evidence or anything else can be done. please assist.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. With a video recording of his admission and narrating the circumstances and dates of your lending, you can also go to file in civil and criminal Courts. I do not foresee Police will act fairly to help you in recovery. You should also have some witnesses when you record the video and preferable some one else should do it for you.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Yes you can record him admitting his liability toward you. And you can use that recording in evidence.
Than file a complaint before police against that person stating all the facts and circumstances therein very carefully.
Police will call him and than get a statement recorded of him that he owes liablity towards you. Than ask him to pay. If he does not tha. Ask police to register a case against him.
On the basis of this all you may file a suit for recovery of the amount against him

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Mohd Imran

Experience: 4 Year(s)

Responded 10 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. If he has borrowed money from you, he should sign a promissory note. If you have lent all the money without any promissory note or loan agreement or any kind of agreement, then a criminal complaint is your only option.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us