Q. Bank debt

Ajeem SM

I got a loan from lendingkart for 12lacks ..I have pending of 3.75 lacks.. they are now calling me and telling they got order and i will be arrested in 5 days.. can i get time for 2 more month to settle the amount

A. Dear client! you are telling the fact there can not be an order for arrest. You can demand additional time to repay the loan through the registered letter to the bank.

VIMAL K MISHRA

A. No one gets arrested for keeping outstanding amount in a loan transaction. You write a letter seeking time and send it by registered post ack due and wait for answer. Meanwhile record such threats of arrest and if you so fear, approach a local advocate with those 2 records and loan agreement copy.

A. Dear Client , your defaulter in loan payment does not constitute Criminal offence, Ask for such order. Ask them to send on paper or through e mail that you are not in your town for days. if you have a regular installment payer in past, then no need to worry.Ask to them to give copy, so as to settle.

Sanjay Kumar Jha

A. I dont think that they have any order of your arrest with them. They are just threatening you.
you can contact me in person for detailed advise

Mohd Imran

A. I don't think you have received any order, probably they are just threatening. In case they have, you can get bail easily. Don't worry. Consult with the bank and take time, also consult a lawyer, if bail is required.

Tanima Das Ghosh

A. They must have order of the court for arrest. And you should have received the summons of court in case if there is any case file against you. They are threatening you.

GANESH SHARMA

A. Yes , of course make a proper representation before the ban authorities. And if they continue to call consult a lawyer in your city and issue a legal notice.

Junaid Ali Khan

A. What order. Ask to them to give copy, so as to settle. If their threat is true, then apply for bail.