Q. In reference to justice to my father and family.

Jageshwar Ray

question iconIn reference to justice to my father and family.

One year ago removal from service was given to my father in a fraud case where the main offender did the fraud in postal department and he was punished to imprisonment.
And the appeal of my father against decision was pending for the further officials and during this period my father passed away due to corona . Being an honest and dutiful employee he had to face such wrong and immoral decision . Now the decision of the appeal comes after his death which should be resulted within month but it took more than a year . We are helpless, hopeless, facing economic crisis please help us and guide us what can we do now for our betterment. tell us further scope for welfare of my family ..

Cases can proceed post-humously which means that the representative can fight the case on behalf of the dead person. You may check the case status online or file a fresh writ before the high court.
If you find my answer helpful then kindly rate me.

You need to file a petition in the High Court to order an inquiry as to why the appeal was not executed in due course of time. You can also approach the High Court as to know why the appeal was not disposed off.
If you like my answer, please rate me.

Abhimanyu  Shandilya

A.You should reach out to the High Court against this injustice and raise your voice so that you get the justice and also all he retiral benefits due to that your father should have got it and not you and your family should get it.

Pardeep Kumar Dhiman  Dhiman

Pardeep Kumar Dhiman Dhiman

A.Aap us appeal ka judgement or jo application aap ke dwara department me di gai hai or current status is time ka ki judgements aane ke baad department ne kya steps liya hai. High court jae or department ke liye order karane ka paryash kare ki ek fix time me department appeal ke judgements ka exucation kare.

question iconRequesting to shift Giridhari ricemill industry from our area to different area
Dear Sir, You need to write a letter to the local municipality and the the pollution board of the state mentioning the current issues and affairs. They should take action as required or else you can file a writ petition against them to seek relief.
question iconAir pollution due to cement godown
Dear client, you can complain about this to the police as it is a nuisance in your neighbourhood and they see to it that there are precautions ensured so that the residents are not affected. If they do not take any actions, you can then file a case against them Thank you
question iconSelection of Location for RO Plant
Hi, You have to challenge the government order in the court. Government will not grant NOC for anything which is against the law. You can approach court and challenge the validity of the government order, and if the judgement is in your favor you can consider moving further. Please rate my answer Thank You
question iconPollution by a local factory
Dear Sir You may approach High court by filing public interest litigation {PIL} petition.
question iconNoise Pollution near HOSPITAL
File a complaint with pollution control board.

7604047602