if police station gave unfavorable report to court  in crpc 156(3) petition if police station gave unfavorable report to court in crpc 156(3) petition

My wife left home alongwith kids & started staying separately from me last year .
Thereafter, husband went Pune from Mumbai to meet parents & didn't return Mumbai because of lockdown.
Taking advantage of this situation, my wife & in laws broke lock of home & stolen material, golden ornaments worth Rs 1 lack from home & locked home with new lock.
When I returned back to Mumbai, I found that this theft occurred. After this, I filed written complaint in police station , but police did not take any action.
After that, Myself petitioner husband filed theft petition in JMFC in 2020 under section 156(3) regarding theft of material worth 1 Lac by respondent wife & in laws and prayed that to register FIR against respondent wife & in laws and to direct respondents to return material.
After hearing of 6 months, hon judge called report from concerned police station. Police station after 6 months gave unfavorable report to court mentioning that there was no theft by respondents & that respondent wife took material from home as there was lockdown & she was unable to take material from market.
What I have to do further in this court case to get material back & for registration of offence against respondents ? Please guide in detail.

You can charge your wife and in-laws for criminal trespass. According to Section 441 of The Indian Penal Code, whoever enters into the property in the possession of another with the intent to commit an offense or to intimidate, insult or annoy any person in possession of such property, or having lawfully entered into such property, but remains there with intent thereby to intimidate, insult or any such person, or with an intent to commit an offense, is said to commit ‘criminal trespass’. Also, charge your wife with theft. If the court has passed an adverse order then you can seek to appeal in the upper court.
Thank you.

Sidhaarth

A.When your wife left you with children you did not took any action nor availed legal remedy. Ever while living seperately she was your wife in relation and your house was her matrimonial house so even if your story is taken as correct even then she had entered in her Matrimonial house and while doing so she had not committed any wrong like theft etc.
You can continue with pending case as complaint case.

question iconSC ST ATROCITY CASE
Depending on the investigation report of the police authority it can be determined whether there will be any problem or not regarding police verification.
question icon498a/377/Triple Talaq
First of all you and your family need to take bail from the court and then once the bail is granted then you and your family shall be free from the harassment of the police authority. Then you need to receive the free copy of the charge sheet from the court and see that the police have submitted what report against you and your family. Then the necessary steps shall be taken as required. You need to consult with a good advocate who deals with this type of cases and have expertise knowledge otherwise you and your family shall suffer severely. You may seek the help from Vidhikarya Legal Services as they provide advocates according to your need and you will get justice without any delay.
question iconFIR NO.113dt. 18.09.2021 under section 306,506, 34 IPC Police station Ghuman Police Distt.Batala.
Dear Sir, Until stay order is granted the Investigation continue and you may in good books with Police and to see that charge sheet is filed against Accused immediately.
question iconIs it mandatory for sick person to appear in court inperson
There are certain provisions when the court grants leave based on certain grounds... In your case if she is bed ridden and being not able to walk then your advocate may plead before the learned court along with all relevant documents.
question iconCase study on Divorce and doemstic violence
You need to have a direct consult with an advocate along with all the relevant documents for proper understanding of your queries and remedy.