Adv. Sarika Khude

A.Kindly provide proper information regarding the issue at hand. to purchase a property you have to have proper document and ensure that the property is free from any legal encumbrances, do the registration properly. Kindly get in touch with a lawyer near you.

Please provide accurate details about the problem. To buy a house, you must have the necessary documents and check that the property is free of any legal encumbrances, as well as legally register the property. Please contact a lawyer in your area.
Thank you very much.

Kindly provide proper information regarding the issue at hand. to purchase a property you have to have proper document and ensure that the property is free from any legal encumbrances, do the registration properly. Kindly get in touch with a lawyer near you.
Thank you.

Advocate Simi Paul

A.Dear client,

Though, you have not cleared about your query. But still assuming with the available information, I can guess that you want to purchase a property.
For purchasing a property, you need to contact a property lawyer, who will help you out with the same.
The process involves-
Making of deed from the mother deed.
Query, valuation check, stamp duty plus registration payable.
But before processing do have a searching done

Thank you

question iconProperty issue
Dear Client, According to Hindu Succession Act After Father death only First class heirs are entitled for his property. the First Class heirs are deceased person's mother, wife and Children. So accord...
question iconProperty - my ancestors used to own a land
Dear Client, After going through the facts I am confused. Please elaborate the facts more clearly and kindly let me know.
question iconPOA misuse for inventory proceedings
Dear Client, Can you please give more details regarding the case so I can advice you better? Thank you.
question iconPhysical and Mental Harassment. Money Not Given
Dear Sir, You may bring the above conduct to the notice of executive board of your housing society. Further, you may get issue a legal notice then file a suit for recovery of the said amount.
question iconOnline loan app
Dear Sir, It does not have any effect on your CIBIL score since such transactions may not reflect on any public domain.