pocso and rowdy sheet pocso and rowdy sheet

present case charge sheet lo undi but case pettina ammai court ki hajar avtledu case lounna person ki central university lo seat vachhindi ,how to solve this case emina document verification time lo problem aeity ela solve chesukoni join avvalii

You have to approach High Court to remove your name from Rowdy sheeter and place before the Court all the necessary credentials to prove your innocence and also to prove that you have good conduct for all these years. Further, you can challenge POSCO case in High Court by filing quashing petition.

question iconNeighbor glares at us
Dear Sir/Madam, How to File a Harassment Complaint Against a Neighbour Is Calling Police an Option? Yes, calling a police if your neighbor harasses you is an option to go with. You have the option to...
question iconmy friend complained against me under section 294(b),323,324,506(ii)
Dear Sir, You may ask the Police to record further statement of the Complainant and to close the case otherwise you have to go to the High Court and get it compromised or quashed.
question icon41 a crpc notice
Dear Sir, It is not mandatory for the Police to send more than once the notice under sec.41(a) of Cr.PC. Be informed that you are at the mercy of Police and not vice-e- versa.
question icon498A - My wife filed 498A against me
Dear Sir, Ask her to withdraw the same or go to High Court and get it quashing filing affidavit that you both are residing together.
question iconFalse Promises to marry
Dear Client There is a possibility that he is scared that you might file case against him and that could be the reason that he wanted his lawyer to speak to you.