Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Anticipatory Bail

Anonymous

Q.Anticipatory Bail
Hi,
The fake rape case is made on me. I got the interim bail from Delhi high court upto 23 July 2018 because the charge sheet had filed in the court of ACMM and on 23rd July ACMM had put on scrutiny and copy of charge sheet handed over to me and ndoh given for 7th August 2018 .
We applied the anticipatory bail in sessions court and court adjourned and ndoh is 27th July.
Earlier at the time of NBW cancellation, police stated in court that i joined the investigation and cooperating in investigation.
Now i am guided that either the court will dismiss or we have to withdraw the bail tomorrow.
Please confirm that
1. Now we mandatory need to withdraw the bail from Sessions court or we fight and ask the court to dismiss it.
2. Is there any law that we need to apply bail in the trail court only after committing the file from ACMM court to Sessions i.e. trial court.
3. Is there any loss if we withdraw bail tomorrow

A. ) hello sir ,your anticipatory bail chances has been nulled. you should go through regular bail application and even you may apply to court for granting interim bail relief.