Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
ask a question
Free Legal Advice

Q. Child's caste in intercaste marriage

Back to All Questions
Placeholder image


posted 2 months ago

question iconChild's caste in intercaste marriage

In inter caste marriage. What would be the child caste? If I want to give wife’s caste to child than what would be the process? Husband belongs to SC and wife belongs to OBC So, If I want child belongs to OBC and want her cast le then how could be proceed? Can you please guide me for this.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Response should be minimum 200 characters

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required



Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client,
Child caste is of father generally but Supreme Court rule that caste can be of mother or father there is no straight jacket rule. So it’s on couple to decide caste of children.
Thank You.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconMatrimonial dispute and right of spouse in joint property
Dear Client If the property is bought in the joint name of the spouses then she will have equal rights in the property as you have. Even if you have paid all the money but since she is made as an owner in the property (if registration is over) then she will be having all rights like you.
question iconHusband not paying maintenance after delivery
Dear client I am sorry to know about this. You should ask your husband politely to take care of you and the child but if he does not listen to you then are left with one choice of filing a case for maintenance in the court of law and seek the maintenance for yourself and the child. But be very sure before doing this as this might bring sourness in the matrimonial relationship.
question iconHow to withdraw my self from my family officially.
Dear Client, There is no formal legal procedure for withdrawing oneself from his/her family in India. It's also worth noting that once you're a major, you won't need your parents' permission to do anything you want because you'll be self-sufficient. If you are a major, you can write in the newspaper that you are no longer living with your parents and that you have no relationship with them. Thank you
question iconWife filed 498A, DV cases now want mutual consent divorce, return articles
Dear Client It is very important that you take all the steps careful as criminal cases are filed against you and unless they are quashed or settled you should not agree for the MCD as its done once then you may have to still fight those cases. 1. It is not advised to file for MCD without mentioning the other related case and specially that the wife has agreed to withdraw those cases. 2. Yes, its ok to take back but put all that in the MCD petition to be safe. 3. Nothing can be done about it as lower and trial courts are not enabled for virtual hearing. Just wait for this third wave to get over.
question iconRelationship -relationship with one girl
Dear Client, She is within her legal rights to quit the relationship and there are no laws to enforce your relationship since you are not yet married. So, it would be better if you talk to her and solve the matter between yourself. Thank you
Symbol for Lawyer
Find Lawyers by Location

Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town