Q. Deepak

Deepak Chaudhary

Q.Deepak
Hi everyone... I need ur kind attention here please. My case is regarding the sale of a mobile cover. My wife has ordered a mobile cover from a person who lives in mumbai. He said that he would send the cover within one week after recieving the amount i.e.Rs.500 but after he recieved money he bolcked her mobile number and not responding. My wife is in so much depression that she is not able to undersrand that why that guy has cheated her.. I also tried to call him but he also blocked my number. Now i want to register a police case against him in IPC 420. So plz guide me how i can proceed in this matter. I m waiting for ur kind response. I want to register a case because it is not a matter of just Rs. 500 but its a breech of trust. I want to teach him a lesson so that in future he wl not dare to cheat anyone again...

A. ) Check out whether the local police treat this complaint as FIR. If required contact a local lawyer from Vidhikarya.

A. ) Yes you can lodge an FIR against this and as per law its not the quantum of the money involved but the wrongful act which needs to be looked into.

A. ) File a police complaint of creating and breat of trust.

Nirmal Chopra

A. ) Cheating is cheating even of one rupee.so make a complaint to police immediately. However police may be slow in investigation in view of small amount involved.