Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
ask a question
Free Legal Advice

Q. Not giving full and final payment and not updating record in EPF Record.

Back to All Questions
Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

question iconNot giving full and final payment and not updating record in EPF Record.

Hello, i was working in a company..and by mistake HR put other employees pf and pension amount in my UAN..and i return PF Amount which is showing in my EPF statement...but pension amount is showing 0 bacause pension calculates according to no.of year and last basic not by according to deposit amount. But HR force me to pay that and saying i will deduct it from you FNF settlement. I said you keep my cheque and i and process my pension withdrawal if anything extra i will give you till that you can keep my FNF cheque but he deny and said you have to give a cheque of his pension amt.otherwise i will duduct from you fnf amount..then my all fnf amount will go.
What to do plz suggest.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Response should be minimum 200 characters

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required



Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client,
what your HR is doing is completely unjust. You can either file a complaint with RPFC or initiate a criminal case against your employer with the police or complain to the chief vigilance officer appointed by the labour ministry.
Thank you

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconGratuity Eligibility
Dear Client A company can be liable for payment of gratuity if it is covered under the gratuity Act and you have completed the required tenure of eligibility. You need to calculate your employment and there should be continuous employment for 4 years 240 days. In your case since the firm has changed its organization status so you need to decide basis that. If you are eligible and they are not paying then you can send them legal notice
question iconWorking in CPSE
Dear Client Find out the reason why you have not been promoted and your junior has been. Once you know the reason then you can challenge the promotion or seek your promotion on legal grounds. You can file a petition to a court on those grounds too.
question iconCompany Name Changing
Dear Sir, You do not need to change the name of the company but what you need is to change the MoA and AoA of the company with the help of a Company Secretary and update the same with MCA wherein your business activities will be updated and you can carry on those businesses.
question iconNot serving notice period
Was there any clause which said that you will have to pay them in case you resign without serving the notice period. If yes then you are supposed to serve the notice period else they will ask you to pay the amount as agreed by you while joining the company. Yes you can counter their legal notice stating that you did not get any training or salary but still the clause holds good as you have signed and agreed for the same.
question iconProbation Resignation
If your contract says that you have to serve the notice period for 30 days and you have agreed for it then you should honour that and serve those days else ask your HR to accept money in lieu of the notice period which you can pay and get released.
Symbol for Lawyer
Find Lawyers by Location

Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town