Q. Not giving full and final payment and not updating record in EPF Record.

Anonymous

question iconNot giving full and final payment and not updating record in EPF Record.

Hello, i was working in a pvt.ltd company..and by mistake HR put other employees pf and pension amount in my UAN..and i return PF Amount which is showing in my EPF statement...but pension amount is showing 0 bacause pension calculates according to no.of year and last basic not by according to deposit amount. But HR force me to pay that and saying i will deduct it from you FNF settlement. I said you keep my cheque and i and process my pension withdrawal if anything extra i will give you till that you can keep my FNF cheque but he deny and said you have to give a cheque of his pension amt.otherwise i will duduct from you fnf amount..then my all fnf amount will go.
What to do plz suggest.

A.Dear client,
what your HR is doing is completely unjust. You can either file a complaint with RPFC or initiate a criminal case against your employer with the police or complain to the chief vigilance officer appointed by the labour ministry.
Thank you

question iconGratuity Eligibility
Dear Client A company can be liable for payment of gratuity if it is covered under the gratuity Act and you have completed the required tenure of eligibility. You need to calculate your employment and there should be continuous employment for 4 years 240 days. In your case since the firm has changed its organization status so you need to decide basis that. If you are eligible and they are not paying then you can send them legal notice
question iconWorking in CPSE
Dear Client Find out the reason why you have not been promoted and your junior has been. Once you know the reason then you can challenge the promotion or seek your promotion on legal grounds. You can file a petition to a court on those grounds too.
question iconCompany Name Changing
Dear Sir, You do not need to change the name of the company but what you need is to change the MoA and AoA of the company with the help of a Company Secretary and update the same with MCA wherein your business activities will be updated and you can carry on those businesses.
question iconNot serving notice period
Was there any clause which said that you will have to pay them in case you resign without serving the notice period. If yes then you are supposed to serve the notice period else they will ask you to pay the amount as agreed by you while joining the company. Yes you can counter their legal notice stating that you did not get any training or salary but still the clause holds good as you have signed and agreed for the same.
question iconProbation Resignation
If your contract says that you have to serve the notice period for 30 days and you have agreed for it then you should honour that and serve those days else ask your HR to accept money in lieu of the notice period which you can pay and get released.

7604047602